MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrat's to Cubs, good for you. I won't point out the difference in payrolls or fact national media will make it seem like one team is playing. ;)

Cleveland v World as it should be, we like it that way! :)

Congrat's to Cubs, good for you. I won't point out the difference in payrolls or fact national media will make it seem like one team is playing. ;)

Cleveland v World as it should be, we like it that way! :)

It has always amazed me that a club with the payroll and are as powerful as the Cubs could not have even made a World Series for so long.

Should I set up a GoFundMe account to help me to buy a ticket to the World Series at Wrigley? Goal $4000? A Bleacher seat for Game 3 is only going for US$3000 at the moment. :eek:

I had plans to actually just book a flight and be there for the euphoria of the week, but its my daughters birthday and i can't do it.
I always said i would if we made it, and have a mate with a bar close to Wrigley pressuring me to make matters worse.

I quite the indians and won't be as devastated by losing to them as most others..... but i really want to see the Cubs go all the way

I had plans to actually just book a flight and be there for the euphoria of the week, but its my daughters birthday and i can't do it.
I always said i would if we made it, and have a mate with a bar close to Wrigley pressuring me to make matters worse.

I quite the indians and won't be as devastated by losing to them as most others..... but i really want to see the Cubs go all the way

Just go. Your daughter has a birthday every year. Cubs make the world series once every 70 odd years and win it less :)

Yeah i said the same thing if the Rangers made it, Thankfully for my bank account we didn't. I'm going to be there at this time next year so hopefully i can see Texas in a play off game and if not them anyone really!!

Glad to see we have zero chance per National Media.

Congrats to the Cubbies on being declared winners today!! ;)

True story--met the man in 1995 at the Indians v Red Sox Series.

Our season tickets were right behind 2 empty seats that entire year. Game 1, Stephen shows up in Red Sox cap and Bangor varsity jacket.

Turns out in those days he would purchase season tickets for all teams he thought Red Sox would play in playoffs so he could go to all games home or away.

We got to talk to him quite a bit those 2 games and he was a fantastic guy. Paid for our adult beverages both nights.

Like to think we are reason he is backing us now. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone on here I see supporting them Native Americans I shall remove from my will. And after I have my fatal heart attack when the Cubs win the World Series, you'll be losing out on tens of dollars.

I placed a National League Champions pennant and a Cubs World Series sign on my mother's grave this morning. She's got 'em covered! :D

CvoxyCXUMAAUKJg.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back