MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

This years World Series is the ESPN 30 for 30 cup

Believeland v Catching Hell

This is like this years AFL grand final being the Bulldogs v Melbourne and times the premiership droughts by 2

I am in tears yet again.

My father, a Chicago White Sox fan, passed away at the age of 80 in August 2004, 14 months before the White Sox won the 2005 World Series. He never saw them win one.

My mum, a one-eyed Chicago Cubs fan, passed away in June of this year at the age of 90. If only she were here today.

This pic is from the only Cubs game she ever attended in May 2006 when she was 80. I've had her pink Cubs cap next to me during all of this evening's game.

momcubs_zpsqneyd3l4.jpg

This one's for you, mum. I told you to stick around until November. Memory eternal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was amazing. Amount of tears before the 9th even began was incredible and that double play to finish.

Amazing. Emitional. Bring on the world series

Can't believe we have to play the Cubs, any other of the 14 national league clubs I would be thinking we are a good chance, heart says Indians, but my head says the pitching injuries have to catch up at some point.

If the Cubs were playing any other American League team I would be cheering for them.

How about Theo Epstein, breaks the curse at Boston and now a chance with the Cubs.

Great WS now with the Indians and Cubs, two biggest droughts in each League.

Followed the Astros for a number of years and Cubs were a div rival but can't help but have a soft spot for them, but same with Indians. Just hope it's a close series and goes all seven games.

How about Theo Epstein, breaks the curse at Boston and now a chance with the Cubs.

Great WS now with the Indians and Cubs, two biggest droughts in each League.

Followed the Astros for a number of years and Cubs were a div rival but can't help but have a soft spot for them, but same with Indians. Just hope it's a close series and goes all seven games.
Could say the same for Tito.

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back