MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The stench around Cleveland today is going to be brutal. Where do you even hire a goat from for the day? :p

We just put them on the Browns practice fields....they won't notice the difference in stench from their play. ;)

We just put them on the Browns practice fields....they won't notice the difference in stench from their play. ;)

I took another look at that Cleveland Browns picture and couldn't help but notice there appears to be more Women in it than Men. Are the Browns trying something new this year?

I took another look at that Cleveland Browns picture and couldn't help but notice there appears to be more Women in it than Men. Are the Browns trying something new this year?

Yes...trying to go 0 fer the season instead of the usual 4-12.

No more talking about them...they are bad mojo. :p

Yes...trying to go 0 fer the season instead of the usual 4-12.

No more talking about them...they are bad mojo. :p

So, those Browns eh, so nice to them to send their best wish to the Indians. Just so awesome! Can only hope the Browns will be with the Indians in spirit throughout the World Series.

Good luck to the Indians, don't know if I am too nervous to watch the early games but am going to try. Just hope the pitching holds up , hope people remember we have had a fair World Series drought too and it's not all about 1 team.

The stench around Cleveland today is going to be brutal. Where do you even hire a goat from for the day? :p

Those aren't goats. Those are contestants for Miss Cleveland 2017.:D Just keep 'em away from Donald!

Should be a great series. Good luck to both groups of long suffering supporters!!

Interesting to see Joe push Schwarber straight back into the starting line up at 5 as DH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cubs can't string any hits together

Game of inches, Cubs go two foot higher it's 2-1, Perez goes 2 foot lower its 2-0.

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back