MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Cavs fans will definitely still use it. The Indians losing from 3-1 is definitely not as bad as GSW losing from there.

I agree that if it goes to a game 7, Cleveland are in trouble.

Naaw..I still reckon we will be alright. I have no issue with standing up for Kluber, he has been money.

That said....let's wrap this up tonight.

Last edited:

12070701_1513199369002987_182481603_n.jpg

Before this series started I never would have imagined Joe Buck self-loving himself any time someone said the name Kyle Schwarber would actually be a bigger story than 1908 vs 1948. :D

Naaw..I still reckon we will be alright. I have no issue with standing up for Kluber, he has been money.

That said....let's wrap this up tonight.
Weren't they saying that no pitcher had ever pitched games 1,4,7 in World Series history? Big ask.

Weren't they saying that no pitcher had ever pitched games 1,4,7 in World Series history? Big ask.

Naww it actually used to happen all the time back in the day. I think we win tonight but if not, I think he will pitch his heart out tomorrow.

Before this series started I never would have imagined Joe Buck self-loving himself any time someone said the name Kyle Schwarber would actually be a bigger story than 1908 vs 1948. :D

He will be sooooooo excited to announce his new love is hitting second. :p

I am equally as excited about that. Good decision by Maddon. :cool:

Make it a clean sweep...be nice to see him making the second out quickly tonight. ;)

Alrighty, I am outta here...hopefully next time I check in late tonight it will be to wish the Cubbies well in 2017. :D

Roll Tribe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back