MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Just wow.

wink-laugh-George-Costanza-Seinfeld-GIF_zpsqqaj2t73.gif

Stick a fork in the Indians, they are dooooooone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That biggest deficit in postseason history they said earlier (Maddon's Reys leading Francona's Red Sox 7-0), wasn't the biggest ever. Cubs actually led the Philadelphia Athletics 8-0 in Game 4 of the 1929 World Series, 8-0 before losing 10-8.

Not like these announcers to be incorrect about something lol.

Going to game 7,Cubs have turned the series on it's head.

They always had the better starting pitching match up from game 5 onwards, we are a starter short, can't believe people are shocked this has happened, no turning the series on its head its playing out exactly as I expected.

They always had the better starting pitching match up from game 5 onwards, we are a starter short, can't believe people are shocked this has happened, no turning the series on its head its playing out exactly as I expected.
I think you have the best overall pitcher,he should be starting tomorrow?

I think you have the best overall pitcher,he should be starting tomorrow?

Hoping you are right, but third start on short rest in a row its an unknown, the one upside to having our pants pulled down today is Miller and Co wioll be rested and can hopefully take up to 6 innings if required.

Even 3-1 up I never felt comfortable about this because the Cubs are too good a side, mile ahead in the national league and depth is alot greater than ours.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back