More bad news for Collingwood - Daisy may miss season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Before he went in for scans it was touch and go for this week. Twitter reports said they thought 4-6 weeks and Collingwood is now saying two weeks, somewhat optomistically you'd have to think. My guess would be the original 4-6, barring any further aggravation.

Thanks Doc, how did Daisy take the news when you told him?

Nasty news for Colligwood.

Was great to finally see Luke ball back in action. Wasn't a huge game, but he still makes a huge difference to that engine room. Now they lose another one.

Sheesh.

Have to agree.
Collingwood lose Wellingham over the preseason, Beams hasn't played all year, Ball just played his first game and Daisy has played what 2 games for the year. Kudos to the players that have stepped up in their absence.

I think we can make top 4.

The Geelong renewed that faith. If we beat Sydney then we have a run of easier games ... as long as we won't mess up and less to one of the bottom sides then we should be in line for a top 5 finish at least.

I don't think we can win the flag though.

Hoping like hell we beat you but you're right about Collingwood still being a serious top 4 threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God that Sam Dwyer and Seedsman have popped up, and kids like Kyle Martin are playing well in the reserves. If this was last season I can't imagine us replacing him.

last game for Collingwood?

You can have him.

Have you seen those twitter pictures of him laughing it up? Maybe if we trade him to Melbourne he won't find it so f*cking funny.

If he asks for 1 cent more per year on his next contract we need to punt this idiot. Whilst I respect his right to have a break if you are on the coin he is then he can turn up to work in a fit state. Different injury my arse.

You can have him.

Have you seen those twitter pictures of him laughing it up? Maybe if we trade him to Melbourne he won't find it so f*cking funny.

If he asks for 1 cent more per year on his next contract we need to punt this idiot. Whilst I respect his right to have a break if you are on the coin he is then he can turn up to work in a fit state. Different injury my arse.

what are you even on about? stop embarrassing yourself. It's football, he's a relaxed character. Maybe you should act more like that.

what are you even on about? stop embarrassing yourself. It's football, he's a relaxed character. Maybe you should act more like that.

\
images

As a paying member of the Collingwood Football Club I feel at liberty to discuss any and all aspects of the club and it's player's performance.

This bloke has one job to do - play well in order to win the flag. Buckley needs to ask him if rocking up for the year's work with a dodgy ankle aids in that goal.

what a shit year for us and a great year for anyone that hates Collingwood.

Hawks have lost key players to knees.

WCE injuries are massive.

Fremantle have lost their most influential players.

Crows have lost their best forward (and that arseh*le last year).

Quite a few teams having shitty luck with injury this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

More bad news for Collingwood - Daisy may miss season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back