Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was shopping for a Halloween costume 12 months ago today next to robbie gray in LA.

We'd both left it very late. Walked past Ollie wines as he was checking into his accommodation as well. Don't think it gets much more boring than that

Was at the same uni exam centre as Karmichael Hunt last week. Not sure what he was studying because I wasn't really listening when they called out his exam. Feel like I should make some joke about him needing an education because of his football ability but then I need an education too and I think he's a pretty good football player. Plus he'd have way more money than me and he's currently younger and taller and better looking too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Barry Hall walking up the stairs in a Subiaco pub after a game.

Big ****en unit with a real "Dont **** with me" look on his face.

campaigner.

"Our Nicole" buys her bread rolls from a shop near my mums,
I met the Gallagher brothers, though not the famous ones,
My brother stood next to Steve Waugh...in a lift,
I had dinner at Warnie's...but that's just an urban myth.

Last edited:
One of the best blokes since he got his anger issues under control
I can believe that.

Back then though, I reckon he'd twist your head off and shove it up your arse if you spilt his beer.

Did you root a girl who rooted a guy who rooted a girl who rooted Shane Crawford?

Ron Hitler Barassi sang this.

Was at my mates cousin's place hanging out one night sinking a few beers, unbeknownst to me his cousin was a dealer anyway couple hours later Swanny rocks up to buy an 8 ball, he said hi made the exchange and left. Pretty boring stuff

I was leaving a city car park late one night and as I always try to do is pay it forward with my daily ticket. As I was going down the ramp I motioned a car coming the opposite way to wind down their window so I could give them my ticket. It was Jack Riewoldt and what I assumed to be his missus! It was just after he kicked 10 against the Weagles at the G when the Club played him at full forward, instead of wing/half back.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back