Most Harsh/Funny Thing you have Yelled at a Footy Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by goaldrush
Anthony Stevens and I are related. So the whole thing was planned:rolleyes:

Riiiggghhhtttt.... :confused:

So, exactly how many AFL footballers, administrators, coaches are you related to Suzi?? surely the list is growing....

what, so far it's been Tony Woods, Luke Toia, John Hook, Anthony Stevens... and your best mates with Peter Schwab...anybody else I've missed?

and I thought us greeks where related to half the population.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dimi
Riiiggghhhtttt.... :confused:

So, exactly how many AFL footballers, administrators, coaches are you related to Suzi?? surely the list is growing....

what, so far it's been Tony Woods, Luke Toia, John Hook, Anthony Stevens... and your best mates with Peter Schwab...anybody else I've missed?

and I thought us greeks where related to half the population.....:rolleyes:

HAHAHA I havnt been here that long but I can already see that she lies out of her arse :) She is related to these people in her dreams ;)

Probably not even funny.. but hey.. I thought it was at the time..

When Salopek got dropped to the SANFL, I went along with a friend to watch his game. Steve always has to have his hair PERFECT, and kept making sure that it was at various stages during the game. Midway through the last quarter, a female trainer went out to him and offered him a waterbottle, which he took and drank from. Now the play was up the other end, and an opposition player was preparing to kick for goal, so Steve ended up having this long winded conversation to the trainer. Course, I was feeling like a right cheeky b*tch at that stage, so I yelled 'SHE DOESNT HAVE HAIR GEL WITH HER, STEVE!' He heard me, I'm sure of it. Cracked me and my mate up. But you had to be there.

At some stage during the game I stood up and yelled 'ITS CALLED TACKLING YOU ****ING *******, LOOK IT UP IN THE ****ING DICTIONARY!' but I cant remember who I yelled it at. Whoever it was, couldnt lay a tackle to save his life, but put a bit more effort into it after that!

Not nearly as good as the pearlers others have mentioned.

I was at Vic Park vs the Bulldogs in 1993 I think. Tony Campbell (with the horrible slicked back hairdo) was playing on Sav Rocca. I opened up with "What did the horse say when you pulled your head back out again Campbell?". The crowd was appreciative, Campbell was benched by the end of the first quarter having conceded four goals, and Rocca eneded up with a lazy 10.

The single biggest burst of heckling I ever saw was vs the Eagles at Vic Park in 1990 before the game even started. Malthouse was booed round the boundary before the first bounce, and the Eagles were razzed through their warm up. Karl Langdon fumbled a handball in the drill and the crowd focussed all its venom on him. The poor sod blushed to his socks and the head went down. Needless to say he was unsighted in a walloping.

At the Swans game this year:
Me: "Hall you're as weak as wet toilet paper!"
Swanny fan: "You wouldn't say that to his face"
Me: "Too right, I wouldn't know which end to talk to"

On Alastair Lynch: I think it was the final round of 1996, just before the demise of Fitzroy, and Brisbane were playing at Vic Park. The chant went up "Fitzroy (clap clap clap)" and some cruel wag shouted at Lynch "Oi, wake up, Captain Snooze". it was kind of funny, but less so when you think about it. The Pies won that day in memory of their oldest foe.

I made a sign saying Carn the Hawks and get stuffed magpies and a family friend who was a pies fan had put the same thing except it said carn the pies and get stuffed hawks on her sign. We went to the Collingwood vs Hawthorn game at Waverley park and had our signs out and Tony Francis saw them and laughed.
Matty Robran saw my sign and gave me a thumbs up sign and laughed at my friend's sign.

"And this one time, at band camp......."

Not at the footy but anyway.

l coach the kids at Auskick and a boy turns up in all his Essendon gear so i say to him Billy you barrack for Essendon, Billy says no, l say to him but your wearing all your Essendon gear you must barrack for Essendon,Billy says no,well who do you barrack for Billy,Billy says The Bombers From a five year old l thought this was quite funny.

I made a sign saying Carn the Hawks and get stuffed magpies AND a family friend who was a pies fan had put the same thing except it said carn the pies AND get stuffed hawks on her sign. We went to the Collingwood vs Hawthorn game at Waverley park AND had our signs out AND Tony Francis saw them and laughed.
Matty Robran saw my sign AND gave me a thumbs up sign AND laughed at my friend's sign.

Has anyone else noticed that Suzi never ever uses commas in her writing?

She writes the way Ralph Wiggum talks...

Originally posted by Cyclops
... I think it was the final round of 1996, just before the demise of Fitzroy ... The chant went up "Fitzroy (clap clap clap)" ... The Pies won that day in memory of their oldest foe.

Aww shucks :eek:

A Tiger supporter to Corey Mckernan a couple of years ago - Mckernan your built like Tarzan,but you play like Jane.

I made a sign saying Carn the Hawks and get stuffed magpies and a family friend who was a pies fan had put the same thing except it said carn the pies and get stuffed hawks on her sign. We went to the Collingwood vs Hawthorn game at Waverley park and had our signs out and Tony Francis saw them and laughed.
Matty Robran saw my sign and gave me a thumbs up sign and laughed at my friend's sign.

Yeah that is pretty funny i laughed a fair bit.

Not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at a game agaisnt Fitzroy at the western oval i can rememebr a number of goals being kicked out of the ground and some guy made a quip about not kicking the ball out of the ground because the lions could not afford it, then he follwed up a few minutes later with 'I could say better luck next year but i won't'

Sometimes life is cruel

Originally posted by TheFoxhat
Which 1 are you Wakelin the $hit 1 or the $hit 1......:p :p

lol Nice one
------

My mate once yelled to Dustin Fletcher "So Dustin, are your legs the big sticks mate? if so are you long arms the point posts. if thats true your a really ****ed up score for any women" <<< it was so stupid i couldnt stop laughing because it made no sense. my mate has a thing of just saying dumb ****.

During the St. kilda / Doggies punch up the other week Luke Penny was tangling with one of the Doggies players, I think it was Smith.

"Get out of it Bubba, he's not worth it" :rolleyes: Got a few laughs.

At the Storm games the old "SUCK HIS EYES OUT!" gets a good response as does "who is your father ref!"

It was a pre-season game, don't recall the year, but the boundary umpires were dressed in a powder blue uniform. The ball went over the boundary line right in front of us, as he threw the ball back in I yelled "Hey, boundary umpire does your sister know you're wearing her netball uniform"

Another, very similar to one already posted, Scott Hodges missed an absolute gimme goal, one wag yelled out "Hodges!! even your parents reckon you were a waste of a good root! "

While watching the mini-league kids, the full forward was a girl. She lined up for goal, with all the mannerisms you'd expect from a 8 or 9 year old girl, skewed the kick badly right into the man on the mark. All the "yobbo's " about gave her a hard time and out came this pearler" Hey number 8 you kick like a girl!!"

And finally a very cruel comment.....Gilbert McAdam, dropped a regulation chestmark any B grader would of held, this was met with "Gilbert, bet you wouldn't of dropped it if it was a flagon!"

I have a few clowns that sit in front of me at Subi & everyday is a comedy show at the footy.
Last saturday one of them guys got busted for smuggling in alcohol to the game and after the security took away atleast 2 bottles worth of scotch or bourbon , one of the guys turned to his mate & said " Who the heck do you think you are ?? Tom Cruise in ****tail !! "
Once a couple of years back the same guy yelled out to Steve Silvagni the week his wife gave birth that he was the real father of his children.

Same guys again same game this old lady Carlton supportter was yelling all day & they were out yelling her , and then she mustve got upset and said something to one of them , it provoked a response one of the guys pulled out the snag from his hotdog and asked her he'd prefer her to eat it with her falsies out !!

Visiting teams at the SCG statistically tend to struggle at shots at goal when kicking from more than 30m out kicking to the MA Noble Stand end from the outer pocket. And a major factor behind that is my mate Destructive, who is a legend at applying the mozz.
The standard lines are "chewy on your boot. Lolly legs. Your mother wears steel undies. No nads. Your shoes are untied." He's become a celebrity cult figure in Bay 7.
But he has some other lines too - a couple worth noting:

To Greg Stafford - "Pitch invader. It's a chicky babe"
To Alister Lynch - "Hey Lynchy, you can get SARS from altitude puffers."
On both occasions the players missed kicks they should have got.:)

Originally posted by Yianni
Has anyone else noticed that Suzi never ever uses commas in her writing?

She writes the way Ralph Wiggum talks...
What's that got to do with this topic?

Many years ago I went to a North v Melbourne game and some North supporter yelled out when Rod Grinter grabbed the ball "I thought you were dead Grinter I thought you were dead" and then later I think it was Neitz had the ball and he yelled out "How's your dirty wife Neitz, how's your dirty wife" although I don't think Neitz was married.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Harsh/Funny Thing you have Yelled at a Footy Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back