Most Overated Player on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale Thomas easily.

Lead clangers at Collingwood in 2007.

19 goals 21.

Kicking style looks a bit epileptic.

The thing that annoys me is when the commentators say he is so skilful. Maybe it's because he bounces the ball every five steps, which according to them makes him spectacular.

Led the clangers because he tries to make it happen, spark the team. It doesnt always work out, but he has flair and we need it.

He is a quality player for us, really that simple.
19 goals 21, well he has kicked some big game goals. against essendon towards the end of the year he kicked one in the dying stages of the 3rd to give us back a 2 goal buffer, and the dons were coming and coming hard.
In the semi-final vs the eagles he kicked a set shot under extreme pressure.
He makes it happen at collingwood. He might not have 25+ touches a game, but his impact is important to the side.

Anyone suggesting that Judd, Hodge or Franklin are overated obviously lives on another planet......... they are all stars.

Overated try these one on for size.....

Matt Kruezer - hasn't even been drafted let alone played a game and he's already won the Brownlow....its laughable

and just to show that im not bias ...from the mighty hawks:

Beau Dowler & Mitch Thorp - barely been in the system for 5 minutes yet most hawk fans talk them up ....probably will be guns but far from it at the moment..

Judging by some of the potential trades thrown up I would have to nominate:

Tim Boyle.

No more than an average 3rd tall, yet Hawks fans are wanting the earth for him.

FFS, when Williams, Dowler and Thorpe are in the team Boyle will be lining up for Box Hill.

Judging by some of the potential trades thrown up I would have to nominate:

Tim Boyle.

No more than an average 3rd tall, yet Hawks fans are wanting the earth for him.

FFS, when Williams, Dowler and Thorpe are in the team Boyle will be lining up for Box Hill.

Kinda why mosts hawk fans want him traded....

Front runner, he dragged the pies over the line in the wet against st.kilda. He iced the game against Sydney and in the process gave the swans talented youngster Malceski a bath!
he shits me thomas [the 15 game superstar] but credit where credits due he towel up malceski up in sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Overated Player on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back