Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree
Cousins, Kerr and Judd are alwasy mentioned together. Kerr's good but not that good.

I disagree, i think they compliment each other and that neither would be as good without the other.

everyone always mentions WCE star filled midfield(which it is) but it isnt just their stars, it is the fact that their mid is cohesive and disciplined. Best mid in the AFL because they are such a good unit, all the players know exactly what to do

Jared Rivers from Melbourne. Injury on legs

It is ridiculous to say someone is overrated because of injuries. Anyway, he has OP and he only got it this year. In previous years he has had a few injuries but I wouldn't say he is particularly injury prone.

If anything I'd say Rivers is underrated. Holds our backline together.

I have to agree with a couple of posters here and say Wirra. He's my favourite player but atm he's been really down on form and his disposal hasn't been nearly as good or as damaging as it usually is. Even last week, he had 29 touches, but I wouldn't say he had a good game.

Another from WC is Daniel Kerr. He's a very good player, but very inconsistent and prone to brain explosions. He seems to get overrated quite a bit by opposition supporters, some even claiming he was better then Judd at the start of the year.
Maybe he needs to stop damaging it then.

Coll: Richards... and that's saying something.

Seriously though, I reckon Rocca, closely followed by Didak.

LOL I'll ignore that Richards comment as you actually need to be RATED first before you can be overrated. ;)

I think Rocca is overrated by Collingwood fans only. Not many other fans actually rate Rocca. They acknowledge his power and presence but they know he is unlikely to kick a 6+ bag (unless you play Zac Dawson on him ;) ) I think he is a serviceable power forward, very strong but shocking stamina. He plays the role expected of him but is clearly a class below the best forwards in the comp.

I'd agree on Didak though, perhaps his mind isn't really in it the past few weeks but I've been disappointed with his season (playing wise!). He has so much gamebreaking potential but we only ever see glimpses of it. It's time he started to get some consistency into his game, perhaps a run in the midfield would rejuvenate him, right now he just seems to be coasting in the forward line.

Trent Croad. AA CHB but hasn't followed that up. Is still a good play ut not as good as some people would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Essendon would definately have to be Jobe Watson and David Hille
Watson too slow and Hille isnt a ruckmen
Adelaide - Scott Welsh - inconsistent

Brisbane - Cant think of anyone actually

Carlton - Lance Whitnall - shouldnt b captain

Collingwood - James Clement and Leon Davis - Clement plays loose. Shood be able to pick up 25 possesions as loose man. Davis is a flash in the pants

Fremantle - Jeff Farmer and Peter Bell - Farmer (same as Davis), Bell
reciever

Geelong - The whole team nah i dunno actually

Hawthorn - Trent Croad - most overrated player in the competition

Kangaroos - Shannon Grant and Brent Harvey - Grant and Harvey both receivers

Melbourne - Cameron Bruce and Aaron Davey - Bruce would be good if he could kick the ball and Davey cracks under pressure

Port Adelaide - No One

Richmond - Joel Bowden and Chris Newman - If anyone argues with this they have no idea. BIGGEST RECEIVERS IN THE COMPETITION always out the back for the cheap possesion

St.Kilda - Stephen Milne - only does something when the game is over

Sydney - Nick Davis and Heath Grundy - Davis only does something when he is on a shit defender and Grundy started well and where is he now

West Coast - Daniel Chick - done absolutely nothing this year at all

Western Bulldogs - Scott West - Easily

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever read.

Looks like it was written by a 5 year old.

Not sure what is worse, the spelling of "shood" or the fact that Scott West is apparently "over-rated".

jason gram from st.kilda... don't get me wrong, bloody good player and is really important to our structure and gives us loads of drive from half back. but still has alot to work on defensively and well.... he isn't in the top 5 players at the club which alot of people believe, love the guy but he sure got a lot of hype last year (i personally rekon alot of sweeping half backmen are overated, because they are nowhere near as accountable to the fans as say the... full back or a tagger is) sure half backmen are all skillful, pacy and great players to watch but the negatives are much harder to pick up on as half the time fans don't even know who they are on and don't berate them for not having a player.. just a thought i was having (blokes like mcleod, carrazzo etc) once again i stress that they are wonderful players but they sure do get pumped up more than they deserve.. i'm sure maxy hudgton, benny rutten and darren glass would love to roam free unaccountably on the half back line

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back