Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone when it came out.

Freddy Got Fingered was panned upon release, with many critics considering it to be one of the worst films of all time. Review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gives the film an approval rating of 10% based on reviews from 95 critics, with an average rating of 3.20/10. - Wikipedia

Haha.

You brought Freddy Got Fingered receipts!!

Zach Merrett as a Captain. Good player but I don't think I've ever watched him and thought he's a Bont, Cripps, Pendles, Cotchin type leader. Just can't go to that next gear when the team needs someone to.

As much as I stand by the call of Dixon.
Strapping Young Lad with Draper is all time.

2v1 - Goldy and Draper v SDK (not a ruck) and he's been utter shit.
Timmy Watson was on SEN last week saying Draper was Essendon's most important player. 😂

1 mark

Probably mention many times but Jake stringer.. cherry on top player in a good side but when he had to do heavy lifting goes missing and only pops up when it’s contract time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zach Merrett as a Captain. Good player but I don't think I've ever watched him and thought he's a Bont, Cripps, Pendles, Cotchin type leader. Just can't go to that next gear when the team needs someone to.
You have no idea what you’re taking about.

To be fair, many people thought Cotchin was a bit timid and mild mannered to be a good captain until we started to win.

It’s very hard to judge a captain imo.

It’s the only player role you see very little of on field.

To be fair, many people thought Cotchin was a bit timid and mild mannered to be a good captain until we started to win.

It’s very hard to judge a captain imo.

It’s the only player role you see very little of on field.
Yeah but Cotchin sort of had a mid career transformation from star on baller to star role player where he was much more focused on the 1 percenters than getting his 30 touches a game... He still did plenty of times but his game was about unlocking players like Dusty and Prestia to do the damage.

Very good player but overrated: Nick Daicos.
Bog ordinary player but overrated: Draper.
Agreed. My concern with Daicos would be that he's going to wind up stagnating by not working on his craft due to the immense amount of cockriding he's been receiving from the media since his debut. On Friday he would have had the most impotent 20-disposal half I've seen in some time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back