Most respected team?

Remove this Banner Ad

zeke & goaldrush: you pair of tossas - read the question .... contribute or **** off

BTW ... North Melbourne - marvellous work ethic.

dieback: eat feces and ceace to live.

ah ... at least that's a contribution.

North aren't my team .... but they never give up, make the hard moral decisions, and pay homage where it's due.

Is that your concept of respect, Zeke?

Originally posted by dieback
ah ... at least that's a contribution.

North aren't my team .... but they never give up, make the hard moral decisions, and pay homage where it's due.

Is that your concept of respect, Zeke?

I understand the concept of the thread/poll, however, experience here has shown that polls are very rarely an objective indicator when it comes to the truth regarding any issue. Hence, I do not participate in the poll function.

A lot of dropkicks on here will vote for their own team, despite the poll topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the concept of the thread/poll, however, experience here has shown that polls are very rarely an objective indicator when it comes to the truth regarding any issue. Hence, I do not participate in the poll function.

Fair enough point Zeke

... however I don't think anyone's opinion in a poll is the truth regarding any issue under any circumstances. What is the truth anyway?
Polls are harmless fun and should be treated as such, perhaps from less lofty an outlook.

Originally posted by Zeke
You can't not respect Brisbane for their achievements in the last 3 years. My respect wavers for the way in which the AFL engineered their success.

:rolleyes:

lets do a swap then Zeke - we will give up our 'consessions' which we will struggle to keep up with vic team without and in exchange we will play 18 games at home :rolleyes:

I have respect for Both the North Kangaroos and the Adelaide Crows

Originally posted by Zeke
Huh? WTF?

U Victorians complan about the help we are getting from the afl but it's ok for the afl to give effendon and collywobbles 18 games at home, bowing to their every whim as well as propping up struggling team like the western bulldogs (which im ok with 2) ??????????

as an essendon supporter, there's not many other teams i respect ;)
used to respect carlton, but they are a rabble for now. i respect brisbane, but their record is tarnished somewhat. i respect port because they own us. i might even start respecting collingwood if they could win more than 1 in a row against us :p

I voted for the Kangaroos.

They always make it a scrap, and though you do see them get beaten, you rarely see them get disgraced.

...Repo Man...

Remove this Banner Ad

Most respected team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back