Most Useless AFL players to EVER get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

trent carrol?

is dumb, cant mark cant kick......what can he do?
oh yes!! he can run a meter behind the oppositions full forward pulling on his gurnsey....sad thing is he'll probly still be on our list............... :( :eek:

Bomber1313 said:
trent carrol?

is dumb, cant mark cant kick......what can he do?
oh yes!! he can run a meter behind the oppositions full forward pulling on his gurnsey....sad thing is he'll probly still be on our list............... :( :eek:

pfft. Not a FB but forced to play there when Glass was injured.

He's by no means a world beater but he's far from the worst.

Tim Elliot was a gun! As was Tim Peekin who also copped some flack.

Anyone that useless is surely long forgotten, and more than likely only played one game for about 12 minutes of on field play.

Two players that were just pathetically funny to watch.
Justin Plapp
Sean Charles

also when Fraser first came to St. Kilda i would have definatly put him down for most useless but I forgive him now. I still get a good laugh watching him though. Ahhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most useless ever:

Stephen Patterson
Jason Wild
Aaron James
Andrew Dimattina

Note: WZA you are too harsh on Rhyce and I don't believe you watch much football because Rhyce has played some excellent games this year and you are making a cheapshot at Collingwood.

Tim Elliot, Sam Cranage, Leon Higgins, Brett O'Farrell and Kent Kingsley.

Andrew Tranquili, Athas Hryusalakis, Fatui Attata, Gordon Fode, Shaun Lewfatt, Trevor Poole, David Kernahan, Darren Bradshaw (Daniel's brother), Justin Staritski, Daniel Elstone, Rudi Frigo, Julian Kirzner, Tim Finocchiario, Russell Merriman, David Sullivan, Grant Fowler, James Cook, Stephen Oliver, John Georgiou

SaveFeriss said:
Didn't David Bourke win Mark of The year once?

Certainly not as useless as others mentioned here.
Mark of the Year ?? Oh well I take it all back. He must have been an absolute champion. I mean really, one mark in an entire "career" must mean a lot. :rolleyes: You never saw him TRY to play did you ?

The whole current hawthorn team
David spriggs
James Rahilly
Peter Street
Carl Steinfort
David Mensch
Jarrad Rooke
Bent Grgic
Mitchell White (at Geelong) :p :mad: :eek:

DAAAAAAVIIIIIIID LOOOOOAAAAAAATSSSSSSS!

Not to mention the "Dud Dannys": Daniel Lowther, Daniel Foster, Danny O'Brien and Daniel McAllister.

Oh, and how can we forget luminaries like Marcus Baldwin, Brad Lloyd, Ashley Blurton, Ryan Pagan and Jaxon Crabb?

James Davies, Matthew Watson, Matthew Banks, Daniel McAlister, Ed Considine, Brad Fox, Shawn Lewfatt, the list goes on. There's plenty more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Useless AFL players to EVER get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back