Most Useless AFL players to EVER get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Phleming, Tom Breen, Thomas Falannigan.
Oh and Jim Plunkett for Carlton, all shouldn't have played a match for AFL cos they are dudds.

Chasing the Dream said:
Being a long term Brisbane supporter, and having almost erased the early days of the Bears from my memory (many fond memoroes from 1995 & 1996). But for the purpose of this thread, here is a list of absolute champions that represented the great now defunct club (little wonder with the following players) mostly during the period of AFL history known as "The Carrara Days"

Kevin Caton
Ian Kidgill
Jason Millar (made Steve Lawrence look like an angel as well)
Simon Luhrs
Alan Giffard
Rudi Frigo
Adam Garton
Simon Hose
Neil Gaghan
David Ogg
Shane Strempel (should have given himself an uppercut)
Rick Norman
Stuart Glascott

Now I am sorry if anyone rated any of these guys, but lets be fair, if you could not secure a regular position in the Bears team in those early days, well, maybe you needed to look for a different job.
You forgot Jamie Duursma!

juzza316 said:
Off the top of my head......
Murray Vance
David Kernahan
Ron DeIulio
Heath Culpitt
Tony Bourke

You forgot James Cook.

and while we are talking about dud brothers....what about Ben Sexton!!

hey j-dogg whers the brown sugar?

Most useless player to eva play football would have to be ron shell. he drops it with 2 hands. i dunno how he gets a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

justin_krem said:
Peter Phleming, Tom Breen, Thomas Falannigan.
Oh and Jim Plunkett for Carlton, all shouldn't have played a match for AFL cos they are dudds.
Waddaya mean! Tom Falannigan was a star! Henneman is easily the most useless player to have ever played. :mad:

NakedDeadGuy said:
Tim Elliott, Adam Saliba.

I remember Tim getting a BOG once when that dipwad Spida(BAHAHAHA), was forced to take a holiday for racially abuseing someone, knob-head. :rolleyes:

portentous said:
For Port, Ian Downsborough. Pound for pound, the worst footballer to play for Port so far. I know he did OK for WCE, but he was HOPELESS for us. John Rombotis rates an honourable, or is that dishonourable, mention too......
No way. Downsborough slots in a comfortable fifth, behind Adam ' Deer In Headlights' Morgan, Stephen Daniels, Shayne Breuer, Rhett Biglands and Nathan Steinberner.
Troy Chaplin looks like a promising potential inclusion to this list also.

A list that were far from being The Pride Of South Australia

Stephen Daniels, Natham Steinberner, Rhett Biglands, Shayne Breuer, Jon Rombotis, Mark Conway, Damien Squire, Darren Fraser, Scott Cummings, Chris Hall, Adam Morgan

From the Dark Side...

Matthew Kluzek, Andrew Payze, Nick Pesch, Peter Turner, Josh Mail, Romano Negri, Bruce Lindsay, Robbie Thompson, Allan Bartlett, Clayton Lamb, Martin McKinnon, Johnathon Ross, Chris Groom

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Useless AFL players to EVER get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back