Motion : Player List Extension

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the facility for having a supplementary list for each team.

My suggestion is to make available Bigfooty Posters who have missed out to teams who wish to include supplementary players.

Teams could have a different number of supps to other teams, no problems, but there would definitely have to be a limit to the size of the supp list, perhaps a three player maximum? This limit could be monitored and changed if required.

The major benefits are as follows :
a) Posters who have missed out on a getting a guernsey could now get to play.

b) With sporadic rotation, the games played stat would be worth something. At the moment, everybody's 50th game is going to be celebrated at about the same time, with only the advent of the bye splitting it into two roll calls.

Supp lists would require rotation of players by the captains and/or coaches, otherwise the players on the Supp list will never get a go!

Comments, please?

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

You have backing from Team Kournikova
wink.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Okay there's plenty of support.

I think we'll go with it.

MOTION CARRIED.

The next step is to hear from prospective recruits.

A new recruit poster must nominate his/her preferred team, and then that team must accept them as a player.

Although it would be preferable to spread new recruits over all teams, its not mandatory. Some teams may not have the time to manage ringing in changes. We'll just see how we go.

Lets start with the prospective players currently on the sidelines :

John Howard
Arch
Count Me In
Dutchman

Remember, the recruits must make their intentions known, selecting a team or even a 1-2-3 preference, or a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 if you like) before a team can recruit them.

There will be no conscription.

And teams signing new recruits, remember it will be you job to rotate your sides and get these draft picks on to the ground.

TKFC have a non-playing coach, WC2000, isn't it? ... do they want to pull the boots on?

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

Good idea, there's been plenty of potential new recruits - the Pagan Ducks could probably field a second team!

To my knowledge we don't have a captain or coach, so I will post something on the Roos board about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Motion : Player List Extension

Remove this Banner Ad

Back