Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey congrats myblueroan apples, carrots dipped in molasses and sugar cubes for you!
Horse GIF

That's all of the regular programming I will be doing for this! I will probably come back in the next few weeks and add some more historical data from earlier seasons as serial_thrilla has provided those spreadsheets, and if there's anything else interesting that I spot or want to compare I will chuck it in here also.

If anyone has a specific stat or average or whatever they want to know, let me know and I can probably bring it up for you.
what is the rate of rookies brought into the comp S34 to S37 by each team

also interested at rookie retention rate post their rookie season

all this talk about regenerating the league and bring in new talent has me wondering how much each team actually does to contribute to this

all this talk about regenerating the league and bring in new talent has me wondering how much each team actually does to contribute to this
ruh roh

big_icky you might need to have two categories in the output though - normal SFA teams, and SFA cults :eyes:

Hey congrats myblueroan apples, carrots dipped in molasses and sugar cubes for you!
Horse GIF
Mornin' Pammygal!
I have no idea whatchootalkin' but hope you are well on this autumnal Melbourne morning. Should I congrats you too? Are we stars?😂
Anyway...it's high time you came back for a game of WyreWolff. Just a one off ...we miss you! Know you are busy.🙂 and hope big_icky comes back too now he's finished being the stats man for a bit.

Tell me more about how the Vampires “failed” expansion bid was just poaching from other clubs?

A quick list analysis for you:
- Dingster (still left the Wonders at the end of S29 & went to the Roys)
Millky95 (was retired at the time)
PhenomenalV1 ( was retired at the time)
  • Chipmunk (was a Hawks Rookie)
  • Bastyy ( was a Furies rookie that barely contributed)
  • Supersuns ( had never played )
  • T2B_ (Hand never played)
  • VandoHawk (had never played)
  • @Bradesmean (had never played)
  • projectv (had never played)
  • @SenorM (had never played)

The number one criticism of the Vampires list was that it didn’t have the posting history—- don’t go changing the narrative 8 seasons later mate.
I call 'Bullshit'

Are you saying T2B_ has never masturbated?

Last edited:

Yes.

Since we canned approaching various boards with exhibition games, it’s left to individual club recruiters to do the cold calling.

The fundraising department were victims of the cost-cuts themselves and we’re now relying on the mothers club to bake some lamingtons.

FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back