Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wonders will be done by tomorrow evening, I have a schedule

Today Late Afternoon: Demons
Today Evening: Old Boys - tune in for this one!
Tomorrow Pre-Crom game: Roys
Tomorrow Post-Crom game: Swamprats
Tomorrow Evening: Wonders
way to drag it out :rolleyes:

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU
Sick Friends Tv GIF

It really is the worst thing about being a Wonder.

Always last for these types of threads, and then some threads don't even get finished so the Wonders get missed.
Oh, you think it's the worst thing about being a Wonder? Okay, then - list in order every single bad thing about being a Wonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Av is Remy the Rat

Are your eyes painted on?
The legacy of Big Cheese. I'm also confusing you with Bono because of this. I'm not sure who is actually worse off.

Jealous of DictatAUR

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about AnUltimateRessie. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about AnUltimateRessie. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Is he threatening to post those compromising photos of you again?

I'm framing this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back