MotoGP MotoGP 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]" data-quote="norway blue" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
He’s A grade Royal. But take ur point. Just interview Casey. [emoji]

On iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]BigFooty.com mobile app

No such thing as an a grade car driver in a domestic race ( I mean procession) series

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought this up two years ago re the complexities and potential of
tear it offs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can remember Jack Miller getting one caught in his air filter and having an engine blow-up at Misano 4 years ago

They later found out it was Quartararo's... so he had it signed and auctioned it off

MotoGP deal at PI ends in 2026.

I can see Liberty demanding some upgrades to facilities which TBH are badly needed

The SA Govt are pushing hard for it and even as a South Aussie I don't want to see PI lose the MotoGP round.

MotoGP deal at PI ends in 2026.

I can see Liberty demanding some upgrades to facilities which TBH are badly needed

The SA Govt are pushing hard for it and even as a South Aussie I don't want to see PI lose the MotoGP round.

Yes I hope the island retains and after the recent resurface $$ they should.

Yes I hope the island retains and after the recent resurface $$ they should.

It's not really about the track, more the 400 year old facilities. It's a tough place to draw a big crowd, and indeed it doesn't for any other event outside of MotoGP.

The Vic Govt probably need to put their hands in their pockets and fund an upgrade but they're broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

MotoGP MotoGP 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back