Moyle to be delisted and go to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

dogsbody said:
You certainly are. If you want to bask in old glories, find or start up another thread. Moyle is more likely to get a regular game at Carlton than at St Kilda in 2006, not 1970.

I am more worried about whether he can get a game in 2005 not 2006!!!!!

Falchoon said:
Hamill and Goddard are revenge enough.

As far as I know Goddard never played for us, could be wrong though. :rolleyes:

Anyway.......I enjoy watching Hamill and his $$$$$$ playing for StKilda. :cool: , just like I enjoy watching Lappin play for us or Rice, Perovic before him. :D

chemical said:
Carlton supporters are over it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

As for Moyle. Good luck. Hope you can forge a career at whereever you go. Could be OK at Carlton, will go very hard and play for the full 100 minutes, but isn't that skillful with his foot passes. Is only 24 so could still improve.

I always enjoy seeing a struggler like Moyle kick on at a different club. Someone mentioned Rice before. I dont think anyone at the Saint sbegrudged Rice going to Carlton. He had done a knee and then first game for Carlton did it again. Carlton were loyal to him, and I think he was a premiership player for them in 1995. I was always happy for him.

Moyle is not in Rices class, but like many of the recycled players currently with the Blues, would give his all.

SurreyBlue said:
As far as I know Goddard never played for us, could be wrong though.

You are right Surrey. Godard NEVER played for Carlton, thank goodness we never heard from Carlton supporters about it, and how they were gunna wage an email campaign to get him to Carlton, and he was a Carlton supporter and how he would leave the Saints for Carlton the moment his contract was up. Oops :D

way.......I enjoy watching Hamill and his $$$$$$ playing for StKilda. :cool: , just like I enjoy watching Lappin play for us or Rice, Perovic before him.

Yeah so do we. Especially will enjoy Lance and his $500k at Carlton next year. About $100k more than Hamill is on :D

Oh sainters, enjoy your rewards from a communist Iron curtain system that rewards failure and mediocrity because it is the 1st time in 100 years that you perennial losers have managed to compile a competitive list of players as a direct result of perpetual hopelessness.

Then again, you all must be pretty accustomed to getting by on undeserving welfare with the vast majority of you being dole bludging sloths so putting together a list of good players from the AFL's welfare system is right down your alley.

Why wouldn't us Carlton people look back on our history? It is at least worth looking back on. I'd probably have taken up supporting local lawn bowl teams if had been subjected to supporting the worlds no.1 sporting failure - the aints! :eek:

But that's OK, when big men were supposed to look after themselves like God intended, Carlton people were the ones who were forging success with regular flags whilst the vermin of the VFL, like yourselves, were scrapping by putting together wooded spoon after wooden spoon (24 all up folks!!). Must run a good soup kitchen down at Poorabin for all dole scrounging leeches. Now we are all stuck on a sterile, unnatural merry-go-round and we all wait our turn to fall on our arses and stick our hands out to get a chance to again be competitive courtesy of the Gestapo..

No complaints from the aints though! :rolleyes:

inyourcool said:
Oh sainters, enjoy your rewards from a communist Iron curtain system that rewards failure and mediocrity because it is the 1st time in 100 years that you perennial losers have managed to compile a competitive list of players as a direct result of perpetual hopelessness.

Then again, you all must be pretty accustomed to getting by on undeserving welfare with the vast majority of you being dole bludging sloths so putting together a list of good players from the AFL's welfare system is right down your alley.

Why wouldn't us Carlton people look back on our history? It is at least worth looking back on. I'd probably have taken up supporting local lawn bowl teams if had been subjected to supporting the worlds no.1 sporting failure - the aints! :eek:

But that's OK, when big men were supposed to look after themselves like God intended, Carlton people were the ones who were forging success with regular flags whilst the vermin of the VFL, like yourselves, were scrapping by putting together wooded spoon after wooden spoon (24 all up folks!!). Must run a good soup kitchen down at Poorabin for all dole scrounging leeches. Now we are all stuck on a sterile, unnatural merry-go-round and we all wait our turn to fall on our arses and stick our hands out to get a chance to again be competitive courtesy of the Gestapo..

No complaints from the aints though! :rolleyes:

Oh, dear. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inyourcool said:

No complaints from the aints though!

:D Newbie :rolleyes:

Its 26 spoons BTW newbie, if you are gunna troll at least get you facts right.

A suggestion....build a bridge....

that's OK, you can keep rubbing our noses in the fact you have Hamill and Goddard!!! :rolleyes:

why dont you walk on that bridge with me....

please be gentle, i'm only new around here! ;)

Joffaboy said:
Yeah so do we. Especially will enjoy Lance and his $500k at Carlton next year. About $100k more than Hamill is on :D

So will I........ps. Hamill isn't on $500K :confused: Must be the same source that told you Heath Black was staying in Melbourne because he and his wife are happy. :D

I dont think that Moyle is a cert to get to OO. Lamb from the dees is also in the mix and whilst both are only 2nd stringers, I would think Lamb has his nose in front to recommence his AFL career.

Besides, he is more acrobatic and does a mean swan dive and headstand!! :D

SurreyBlue said:
So will I........ps. Hamill isn't on $500K :confused: Must be the same source that told you Heath Black was staying in Melbourne because he and his wife are happy.

Black told me that. But he didn't tell me what Hamill is on. And it certainly wasn't from all the geniuses from Carlton who "knew" Goddard was going "home" to the Blues. :D

Hamill is on a hundred less than Lance.Enjoy :D

Joffaboy said:
Black told me that. But he didn't tell me what Hamill is on. And it certainly wasn't from all the geniuses from Carlton who "knew" Goddard was going "home" to the Blues. :D

Hamill is on a hundred less than Lance.Enjoy :D

Well then there is no use arguing with some-one so well informed, is there Joffaboy? Hamill vs Whitnall for 2005 then, another "tick tock" me thinks then.

Why wouldn't us Carlton people look back on our history? It is at least worth looking back on. I'd probably have taken up supporting local lawn bowl teams if had been subjected to supporting the worlds no.1 sporting failure - the aints!

No complaints from the aints though!

Well I never....

Gestapo?

Is that the same Gestapo that penalised your bunch of serial cheats is it?

Since we have received sooooo much welfare...I guess should march on down to the nearest welfare office and apply. I wouldnt want to ruin your own stereotype now would I!

What an absolute crock of shyt.

I'm off to cry now. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Moyle to be delisted and go to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back