Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't completely true for "public figures". They are treated differently under the legal system in these types of matters. Additionally, they would almost definitely have "public morality" clauses in their contracts.
Actually, if we did that at an unofficial work pissup with my colleagues and it got back to the company, we'd be screwed. You don't have to be a public figure.

Ah it was first weird when people decided they were outraged without knowing any details

It’s weirder now, that some details have come out and some ****sticks still think it’s ok behaviour.

Nope it’s still on the person who is offended. If you are one of them that is then that’s on you to deal with it. Just because you get offended by something doesn’t mean the whole world should get offended by it.
You got 40 odd young men all together, none of them were offended or cared. Why then is it others who care? 40 players is a big number of people not to care or find it offensive.

Nope it’s still on the person who is offended. If you are one of them that is then that’s on you to deal with it. Just because you get offended by something doesn’t mean the whole world should get offended by it.
You got 40 odd young men all together, none of them were offended or cared. Why then is it others who care? 40 players is a big number of people not to care or find it offensive.

Let me guess, you were outraged when women chose the bear on social media.

I don't care about the AFL & Clubs raising money etc..... What I care about is being constantly bombarded with empty virtue signaling by a Sporting Competition whose first priority should be ENTERTAINMENT & then treats PARODY by players at their end of season wind, as bad as actually doing the ACTUAL CRIME.

If the AFL gave a ****, how about just banning Tarryn Thomas for life, from playing AFL for bringing the game into disrepute. I don't think any reasonable person would have a problem with that
Does the Thomas comparison not totally undermine your argument? The punishment he received was substantially higher than any of these players did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they are banning players for PR like this yet continuing to take gambling companies money hand over fist despite the damage it does. The worst kind of hypocrites-worse than politicians. Just get out.

Aren't you concerned that '40 young men' were able to find rape re enactments funny?

Would they have had this theme if WAGs had been present, and if not why not?

Can someone remind me what was Tyson Stengle's punishment for ingesting drugs and passing out in a nightclub?

Or is that acceptable?

Bet ya none of the AFLW team gave a shit about it, until today

How about we take them at their word instead of reflexively disregarding the views of women?

Do better.

As long as the gambling companies are okay. That is the most important thing.

We need that strong relationship to encourage kids to become addicts.
We get you don't like gambling companies but this isn't about them,are you trying to see how many times you can mention them in this thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back