Murray Football League - General Thread June 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deni as dirty as anyone , first to sook and bitch if something happens to them. Stupid act though, can only blame yourself especially in a final.

Homer your obviously a Deni wanka.... no one cares about you.

Bigkev thats correct you cant be doing that sort of shit during finals and players need to take the penalty for their actions. However Umpires need to be fair to both teams in regards to reportable offences...........clearly both the actions I mentioned above were reportable offences then if a head rub was 4 weeks..........:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Simon Rudd copped 4 weeks!!! at tribunual last nite. was at the game at Tonny while it was a stupid act - not worth 4. No reminstration from player or his team mates over incident- player never came off for treatment- no red card(yellow).Would appear Deni made sure he was not going to be around for the Granny if Cobram get thru.

1/ Rudd was booked by 2 or more umpires for a head butt, and they were much closer than you and me.
2/ "No reminstration from player or his team mates over incident" . The central umpire was 5 metres away, i think thats called discipline or just smart considering they were playing for a grand final spot.
3/ The 18 year old player had to have his nose plugged so he could play the last quarter.
4/ Deni made sure of nothing. It was all Rudd's own doing. Deni have no representative on the tribunal.

Anybody got something sensible to say ?

Absolutley agree with you on this one blue mongrel....... As a keen spectator, I was very shocked at the report in the first place. They rubbed faces not head butted..... There was no Blood/injury caused by the so called head but, Rudd at no stage of the incident did he retract his head back to make a forward thrust of his head to cause injury!!!!! What about Leigh Marshalls hammer fist to Mark Pennycuicks face after he took a mark over Marshall, which left him on the ground for a few minutes with blurred vision???? That was in the open but the Umpire didnt see that.......... The umpires are obviously keen to stop a certain team for glory thats for sure....JERKS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Just wow....

Absolutley agree with you on this one blue mongrel....... As a keen spectator, I was very shocked at the report in the first place. They rubbed faces not head butted..... There was no Blood/injury caused by the so called head but, Rudd at no stage of the incident did he retract his head back to make a forward thrust of his head to cause injury!!!!! What about Leigh Marshalls hammer fist to Mark Pennycuicks face after he took a mark over Marshall, which left him on the ground for a few minutes with blurred vision???? That was in the open but the Umpire didnt see that.......... The umpires are obviously keen to stop a certain team for glory thats for sure....JERKS!!!!!!!!!!

cobram supporters need to stop sooking..... if u think the umpires are out to stop a certin side from winning u need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to the real world! if there were 2 blind umpires at the deni cobram game, deni still would of flogged them! and what was simon rudd thinking? yes it wasnt a solid headbut, but to a) even bother in a final and b) in from of 1 umpire let alone 3. instead of u getting on here and sooking about your treatment u should be down at training giving him a kick up the arse because cobram have to play the rest of there final series without the skip!

cobram supporters need to stop sooking..... if u think the umpires are out to stop a certin side from winning u need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to the real world! if there were 2 blind umpires at the deni cobram game, deni still would of flogged them! and what was simon rudd thinking? yes it wasnt a solid headbut, but to a) even bother in a final and b) in from of 1 umpire let alone 3. instead of u getting on here and sooking about your treatment u should be down at training giving him a kick up the arse because cobram have to play the rest of there final series without the skip!

Couldn't agree more, same as last year,
face up to your own shortcomings instead of blaming everyone else.

99% of Cobram supporters couldn't agree more. Cobram will be superbly led as captain tomorrow by home grown heart and soul Johnny Lucas. Great to see Shaun Wilson and big Dean Pullar in.

99% of Cobram supporters couldn't agree more. Cobram will be superbly led as captain tomorrow by home grown heart and soul Johnny Lucas. Great to see Shaun Wilson and big Dean Pullar in.

Well said ! :thumbsu: Who is going to win tomorrow? Ive only seen Cobram play Deni and both times i thought they lacked options up forward and paid the price. Finley have impressed me with their accountability and pressure around the packs. Cobram have the class while Finley have the hunger. Should be a tight game with who wants it more the winner. For me Finley by a couple of points. ( it hurts to say that ).:eek:

Well said ! :thumbsu: Who is going to win tomorrow? Ive only seen Cobram play Deni and both times i thought they lacked options up forward and paid the price. Should be a tight game with who wants it more the winner. :eek:
99% of Cobram supporters couldn't agree more. Cobram will be superbly led and captain'd tomorrow by home grown heart and soul Johnny Lucas. Great to see Shaun Wilson and big Dean Pullar in.
There is the answer to the problem............ Cobram by 21...

Pullar ????? Really ? That's a bit of a surprise isn't it ?

There is the answer to the problem............ Cobram by 21...

Think Cobram will Prob win and go onto win the flag. Don't think those 2 will be the difference though.. 1 missed a heap of footy , other will have various match ups available for. Go cats but cob by 15 for me :(

Pullar 10 games all year,
and in the Reserves, seems strange selection
Dean would've been brought in as a result or the skipper being suspended. they need another lead up forward and in the games i have watched in the magoos dean has been excellent. strong mark and a good kick, should be a good replacement for rudd i think. my tip is cobram pretty easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Cobram will Prob win and go onto win the flag. Don't think those 2 will be the difference though.. 1 missed a heap of footy , other will have various match ups available for. Go cats but cob by 15 for me :(
A goal apiece, willow set up 3 possibly 4, Deano had a great game, Id say it was a blessing.
And on another note..............

WELL DONE OZZIE !!!!!!!!

Kicked a bag of 8 and finally got his much deserved 100.......
Ozzie,Ozzie, Ozzie. Oi, Oi, Oi...

GO TIGERS !!!! :footy:

Now for the rematch.....

A goal apiece, willow set up 3 possibly 4, Deano had a great game, Id say it was a blessing.

Inspired moves both yabb. Both lifted the mood around the place.
We have the armchair critics but in the end the coach and his selection panel will make the right calls .

On a side note it has been amazing how many on BF and around the league have been so smug on their comments about Cobram. A week is a long time in football................................................

Inspired moves both yabby. Both lifted the mood around the place.
We have the armchair critics but in the end the coach and his selection panel will make the right calls .

On a side note it has been amazing how many on BF and around the league have been so smug on their comments about Cobram. A week is a long time in football................................................
you got that right willbon..........:thumbsu::rolleyes:

Congrats Deni Premiers 2011

Well deserved win in a hard fought game by Deni locals,
spending big money hasn't paid off 2 years in a row when will clubs learn.

Yes a week is along time in footy Willbon.

Ive only seen Cobram play Deni and both times i thought they lacked options up forward and paid the price.:eek:
They had the ANSWER today SLEDGE......... But to my, and many OTHERS amazement, He kept getting benched when the game was there to be won, got them back into it in the last after spending MUCH of the 3rd warming the pine, stupidity comes cheap,:eek: flags dont.:(
And to answer your comment Blue Tossa........ give it a break.:mad:

They had the ANSWER today SLEDGE......... But to my, and many OTHERS amazement, He kept getting benched when the game was there to be won, got them back into it in the last after spending MUCH of the 3rd warming the pine, stupidity comes cheap,:eek: flags dont.:(
And to answer your comment Blue Tossa........ give it a break.:mad:

How was the quality of the game. What sort of crowd was there..... 3000 or so.

Went to Tocumwal today was a good day except for United going down by a lot to Congupna but they were the better team their coach is a sour bad sport though.

How was the quality of the game. What sort of crowd was there..... 3000 or so.
Magic game of footy stu, atmosphere was excellent, it was right down to the wire tigers in front by 1pt about 5 to go but got defencive and let them out the back with a couple of cheapies, i dunno about the crowd but yeh id say 3 or 4k,
ALSO
well said YABBY
I cant understand the reasoning behind benching the ONLY multiple goalkicker in the side for so long, I spoke to him thinking he was injured but he told me there wasn't any problem, but as said before the coaches and staff make there moves on the day, albeit strange.
PROUD of the way my boys played as well as the whole side, they can hold there heads high in my book.:thumbsu:
Congratulations to Deni. (hurts to say that) but you played well.

Magic game of footy stu, atmosphere was excellent, it was right down to the wire tigers in front by 1pt about 5 to go but got defencive and let them out the back with a couple of cheapies, i dunno about the crowd but yeh id say 3 or 4k,
ALSO
well said YABBY
I cant understand the reasoning behind benching the ONLY multiple goalkicker in the side for so long, I spoke to him thinking he was injured but he told me there wasn't any problem, but as said before the coaches and staff make there moves on the day, albeit strange.
PROUD of the way my boys played as well as the whole side, they can hold there heads high in my book.:thumbsu:
Congratulations to Deni. (hurts to say that) but you played well.

thanks Digger. good to hear it was a great game.Seems the underdog is winning the big ones this year.With this result,and Berrigan beating Jerilderie, Rennie doin Shepp.east. for example. Maybe Yarrawonga will win tommorrow....

thanks Digger. good to hear it was a great game.Seems the underdog is winning the big ones this year.With this result,and Berrigan beating Jerilderie, Rennie doin Shepp.east. for example. Maybe Yarrawonga will win tommorrow....

Not to mention Kiewa Sandy creek beating Thurgoona today. Kiewa coming from 5th spot to win.

It was stu.
Yeh certainly have been some upsets, GO THE PIGEON'S!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back