Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Sorry they were not rested.contreas was sick and kontakos was on holidays,Harris there gun player had an off day too..

i thought the first quarter was fantastic it looked to be a slugout all day, but unfortunately mul dominated the next 2 quarters and the congupna boys had no answers.. although 4 players were missing i dont think they would have made a 75 point diference.. they had no one to match up on childs and the big fella killed it all day. as to the midfielders rested? i didnt see any however i noticed whitehead and muggleton kept swapping off the ball?? possibly you meant that cindi? im interested to see who you mul boys think played well for congupna?

whitehead played very very well considering the situation... didnt give up
muggleton took some very good grabs
hewlett played well around the ground too

2 midfeilders where rested? Haha thats great move by their coach.. When your playin the top team wouldnt you play your best team? Not rest players

Dont go saying that pianto and sidebottom where out thats why we lost cos whenever someone else mentions somethin about them two, you boys always jump up sayin how they arent all this and that and how its the team effort. So this week fellas the TEAM lost

they were rested because they had made the victoria country team and two good players can make a shit load of difference. the congupna coach had no decision in the matter the vic coach told the hole team they were not to play because if they got injured before the carnival.

they were rested because they had made the victoria country team and two good players can make a shit load of difference. the congupna coach had no decision in the matter the vic coach told the hole team they were not to play because if they got injured before the carnival.
the 2 rested midfielders that simmy is refering to were not playn for vic country. these r 2 other players that cindi said were rested for the game and had nothing to do with vic selection

the 2 rested midfielders that simmy is refering to were not playn for vic country. these r 2 other players that cindi said were rested for the game and had nothing to do with vic selection

its still very hard to see 2 OR 4 players bringing back a 75 point defisate...yes it could of been more of a dog fight...mulwala were missing a few key players too lets not be forgetting that

Has any Congupna people actually accepted that they lost or are they still using excuses? Well done to Mulwala by the way :thumbsu:

its still very hard to see 2 OR 4 players bringing back a 75 point defisate...yes it could of been more of a dog fight...mulwala were missing a few key players too lets not be forgetting that

yer no doubt im with u. 4 players definitely cant make up 75 points i was just agrreeing with simmy's remark about how stupid it was to rest players against the top team. why would u do it?

You say that, then whenever anyone from other teams say that they make a huge difference for your team use start going on about how the team is much more then them two.

If you dont belive me look further back in this forum i know its in here!

Anyone looking forward to the last round clash between tongala and mulwala... should be a good game as if tongala win they might steal second spot from mul or congupna am i right? and mul are playing to cement their top spot?

Anyone looking forward to the last round clash between tongala and mulwala... should be a good game as if tongala win they might steal second spot from mul or congupna am i right? and mul are playing to cement their top spot?

^That sounds bout right rossy, should be a good game to see jus wher teams are at before finals.....

Congupna have the best side in the comp when they have their full side BY FAR!!.. their players are huge.. They base their team around a big ruckman and very very good centremen.. have fun in finals who ever is gonna verse them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congupna have the best side in the comp when they have their full side BY FAR!!.. their players are huge.. They base their team around a big ruckman and very very good centremen.. have fun in finals who ever is gonna verse them.

well u see my friend......if u could look at the mfl site and look at rd 16 or what ever it was.....mul did thrash congupna by a good 75 points now if they have to drag players for anywhere and everywhere to beat us they probz will as that is wat ive been told they do but a bit back in this thing all they had missing were steele pianto brassil and dickson.....none of them being a big ruckman......and i would love to see 4 players kick 3 goals each and even if they did they would still lose lets look at reality its going to be a very very very close finals race this year with 6 great teams in there....no use saying one teams gna smash them all.....

well u see my friend......if u could look at the mfl site and look at rd 16 or what ever it was.....mul did thrash congupna by a good 75 points now if they have to drag players for anywhere and everywhere to beat us they probz will as that is wat ive been told they do but a bit back in this thing all they had missing were steele pianto brassil and dickson.....none of them being a big ruckman......and i would love to see 4 players kick 3 goals each and even if they did they would still lose lets look at reality its going to be a very very very close finals race this year with 6 great teams in there....no use saying one teams gna smash them all.....

it will be a good competition for the finals.. but.. these four boys might not kick 3 goals each.. but they will stop mul from kicking these 12 goals right from the start of the game.. it will be good to see what happens in the finals.

I see harry downing from cobram got in the best this week. Heard this kid has real potential. He supposedly sat on the head of the mul ruckman! wot a freak!:thumbsu:

I see harry downing from cobram got in the best this week. Heard this kid has real potential. He supposedly sat on the head of the mul ruckman! wot a freak!:thumbsu:
yes heard that as well.he played one of the best games of football i have ever seen on the weekend.really stood up against all odds.got heaps of pace and has really quick hands.should be playin seniors.

yes heard that as well.he played one of the best games of football i have ever seen on the weekend.really stood up against all odds.got heaps of pace and has really quick hands.should be playin seniors.
ur not serious mate..although is an oppurtunist...

is very level headed and if he works hard and improves some facets of his game...he could bake the big league.good luck to him

HARRY DOWNING!!.. this kid should be playing AFL right now.. he is unstoppable.. any team that is versing cobram in the next few weeks before finals.. tell your ruckman to watch his head cause harry knee might come flying into it soon with a big hanger.. on ya harry!! :thumbsu:

HARRY DOWNING!!.. this kid should be playing AFL right now.. he is unstoppable.. any team that is versing cobram in the next few weeks before finals.. tell your ruckman to watch his head cause harry knee might come flying into it soon with a big hanger.. on ya harry!! :thumbsu:

Wher has Harry been hidin all year???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back