Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got no idea, so I'll just drop a vote on MannumPower since I think he's on 0 votes and is a safe waste of a vote.

MWPP por_please_ya
Come on jet. I expected more from you in your 2nd game. Maybe it's like the EKA 2nd year curse? ;)
While I may be slacking a bit on posting I'm still counting, and it's probably worth noting we currently have a 7 way tie for second place and the multi-lynch rule is in play.

Fridge out in front on 4, lots of people on 2. guero can check my maths.
Yep, same here.
4 - fridge
2 - Clarke, Hatch, TJ, Dero, eth-dog, filth, P4L.

It'd be bloody interesting to have an 8 way tie for the lynch, I'm sure we'd learn plenty in late moves to favour certain players.

Come on jet. I expected more from you in your 2nd game. Maybe it's like the EKA 2nd year curse? ;)

Yep, same here.
4 - fridge
2 - Clarke, Hatch, TJ, Dero, eth-dog, filth, P4L.

It'd be bloody interesting to have an 8 way tie for the lynch, I'm sure we'd learn plenty in late moves to favour certain players.
Does it matter though? Which role could omgfridge be where he isn't lynched if he's the leading vote getter?

That's relying on having evil worth saving in the 8 way lynch. Otherwise it could be a tragedy.
I have no doubt there'd be telling late moves if we currently had an 8 way tie for the lynch.
Does it matter though? Which role could omgfridge be where he isn't lynched if he's the leading vote getter?
No role, votes would need to come off fridge so he drops back. It's hypothetical.

I have no doubt there'd be telling late moves if we currently had an 8 way tie for the lynch.

No role, votes would need to come off fridge so he drops back. It's hypothetical.
I guess the Flogs could use their daytime kill right before deadline if they thought everyone in second place was evil. It would be absolute chaos.

I guess the Flogs could use their daytime kill right before deadline if they thought everyone in second place was evil. It would be absolute chaos.
The daytime kill is an interesting one - I wonder how it works? To be honest I figured it was a typo, but I didn't see much point in asking for clarity around it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tjasta because random number generator said so, please MWPP por_please_ya

Random Number Generator, eh?

Good evening. All the roles have been randomised and all the PMs have been sent out. If you haven't received one yet, you are a Villager. Please read the rules and roles carefully as this game has some tweaks to traditional roles and some non-traditional ones. Please submit your night action/s by 9am AEST if applicable. Good luck.
21. Elton Johns Wig
22. Hatchy1992
23. Grand Uncle Horace
24. HawkAussie
25. Deaneus!

Player 22 Hatchy1992 - Voted for TJASTA
Player 23- Grand Uncle Horace - Voted for TJASTA
Player 24- HawkAussie - Voted for TJASTA

Nothing suss...

Why would the flogs waste their daytime kill on an unknown on D1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back