Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
After last night's massacre, the notable Alma Coin addressed the shocked and grieving people of Panem in the hope of capitalising on the disquiet and strengthening her growing Rebellion
Welcome to the new Panem.... We are gathered to witness a historic moment of justice... Today, the greatest friend to the revolution will fire the shot to end all wars.... may your aim be as true as your heart is pure
Unfortunately for her, the grieving Cinna (famous for the Girl on Fire outfit) and Haymitch took her advice to heart as they fired a gunshot to avenge their fallen friends
Her dying thought was that Thirst for blood is a difficult urge to satisfy

ClarkeM (Alma Coin/Head Vampire) - killed during the day by the flogs

View attachment 967773

Votes for ClarkeM prior to his death won't count in the lynch tally, but will count for the purposes of avoiding a modkill . It is still day. Please have a valid vote in this thread for the reaping (lynch) by 10pm AEST tonight.
Good. I never liked Coin anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I invite anybody who doubts my claim of never playing Werewolf to have a little search of my posting history on this particular forum.

In any case, I vote guero for starting this witch hunt.

MWPP por_please_ya

Nah, I reckon that might be exactly the reason why he would recruit you.
Yeah nah that didn't happen though. I'd like to be able to add more but I really can't as he didn't recruit me.

I invite anybody who doubts my claim of never playing Werewolf to have a little search of my posting history on this particular forum.

MWPP por_please_ya
Why not Hatchy? Don’t t want to follow known good.

MWPP por_please_ya
My reasons for voting you are valid. I can guarantee you would have attracted other votes today, I just happened to get in first.

So what do you think of jmoo wan suggesting you've played WW before?

He's dead mate, the flogs just nailed him with their day kill. He was head vamp. Did he recruit you N1?
What a stitch up mate! Who else is evil?

Nah, he hates me because I told everyone he is short.

Well I mean he can't be mad at you for telling the truth.

Hatchy tossed a "random" vote on TJASTA yesterday while tied for second place in the voting, which put TJASTA into clear second place. I thought he might be a flog but it's pretty clear now he's not.

eth_dog is making all the classic blunders (tm) (lazy bandwagon vote day 1, getting very antsy when voted for and now revenge voting).

Other than that we don't have very much. Day one was a bit of a bust bandwagon wise.

Why not Hatchy? Don’t t want to follow known good.
Because I wanted to vote for guero?
My reasons for voting you are valid. I can guarantee you would have attracted other votes today, I just happened to get in first.

So what do you think of jmoo wan suggesting you've played WW before?
jmoo wan and I go way back. He's obviously covering for himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back