Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie 4 Life was the deciding vote yesterday in the village killing omgfridge .

Then the only vote on P4L yesterday (The Filth Wizard) was killed by the Career Tributes last night.

If I get killed by the Career Tributes overnight-- then it will be pretty clear that P4L is a Tribute.

MWPP por_please_ya

Then the only vote on P4L yesterday (The Filth Wizard) was killed by the Career Tributes last night.

If I get killed by the Career Tributes overnight-- then it will be pretty clear that P4L is a Tribute.

MWPP por_please_ya

I understand where you are going with that but it could just been convenince.

MWPP por_please_ya
Pie is also a dead villager ....just sayin

MWPP por_please_ya

the wolves not things that’s clear is that your post makes no sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the wolves not things that’s clear is that your post makes no sense
Interesting that the word only got corrected to wolves, almost edited it 😂

I'm going MC Bad Genius for now please por_please_ya and MWPP. He was quite happy to join an easy bandwagon unless something obvious comes up.

I really don’t get millky jumping on to mister m based on me noting he voted for a dead player. Get the feeling he’s trying to get him killed and have me framed for it. I’m not happy with you millky

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back