Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

And the other thing that makes me think it's him is that I was always under suspicion as evil and as such was a useful shield for them. You and MM have pushed for a vote on me which makes me think you two are villagers, whereas the other two haven't.
That would be because I'm tied up with kids on school holidays

That would be because I'm tied up with kids on school holidays
Fair enough. I just know what I know and the rest is educated guesswork. I know it isn't me, my educated guess is that it's you or Hatchy, and if it isn't you then whatever combination of me, serial and MM will pluck off Hatchy next day phase. And if serial or MM are really the last wolf, well played sirs.

Then who is?
tenor.gif

FWIW, I think everyone is a villager at this point but someone has to be a wolf.

You - accused of being evil early and backed off when called out. Starting to reappear now.

eth-dog - did the same thing

serial - has never come under question but started to help when Dero died

Hatchy - flying under the radar again

I understand the skepticism over me but I lead the last lynch over what turned out to be the alpha. If I were a wolf I would have removed my own head and required two lynches to go my way to win. To be honest, I'm surprised my name is being thrown up still.

If I hazard a guess I'd say serial is in fact a villager but the question should still be asked. That leaves yourself, eth and Hatchy.

I understand the skepticism over me but I lead the last lynch over what turned out to be the alpha. If I were a wolf I would have removed my own head and required two lynches to go my way to win. To be honest, I'm surprised my name is being thrown up still.

If I hazard a guess I'd say serial is in fact a villager but the question should still be asked. That leaves yourself, eth and Hatchy.

Valid point--- depending on who you suggest, my vote could be swayed.

Itsmyshow, well played mate, just not quite good enough ;) Pretty hard when you come up against a tier 1 player like me :D

Thanks for the game MWPP por_please_ya, get home and get the W village!

THE PANEM PROPHET - REAPING 8

Clove thought she had won the game easily. She had outlasted her adversaries and her hiding place in the den was perfect. She had a vantage point and could see and hear if anyone was approaching. The woods surrounding her were bountiful and would sustain her for at least a week before she would need to move on. She had grieved Cato but moved on quickly; there was no time for sadness. His death after all had meant she was now leader! But the leader of whom? She was completely alone. Or was she? Unbeknownst to her, Clove's location had been betrayed by a Jabberjay. It had followed her and Cato, and listened to their conversations. It had then flown to where a group of brave Panem citizens were trekking. They had all volunteered to search for the last Career Tribute, to end the feud once and for all. The Jabberjay landed on a tree branch nearby, and began to tweet the voices of Cato and Clove: Stay in the den, Clove! Look, gooseberries! I can see the Cornucopia from here, we're high up on the hill........ It did not take long for the group to pinpoint the location of where Clove was hiding. They kept to the trees, avoiding going out into the open. Clove didn't even have time to pick up her prized set of knives before the citizens advanced, all shooting their arrows into her body. She had lost the game.

Barrybran (Clove/Beta Wolf) lynched by citizens of Panem

CONGRATULATIONS
eth-dog, serial_thrilla, Mister M, Hatchy1992 and the other Citizens of Panem on the Village victory!

May the odds be ever in your favour

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-pin.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP and my votes:

3 Dingster - nailed evil and used his position as known good to lead the village at a crucial time
2 eth-dog - survived until the end and confirmed the win in an impressive debut
1 ZergMinion - Best evil performance in terms of night actions, reads, strategy and entertainment
(HMs to Barrybran, Dero, Chipmunk)

MWPP and my votes:

3 Dingster - nailed evil and used his position as known good to lead the village at a crucial time
2 eth-dog - survived until the end and confirmed the win in an impressive debut
1 ZergMinion - Best evil performance in terms of night actions, reads, strategy and entertainment
(HMs to Barrybran, Dero, Chipmunk)
What game were you watching??

Thanks for the great game MWPP por_please_ya I really enjoyed it.

Also thank-you to everyone (good & evil) who shared pieces of information throughout the game to help me get to the end during my second attempt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back