LotsofCuddles9

Debutant
Jul 7, 2008
Greensborough
AFL Club
Geelong
First and foremost Merry Christmas to all those fellow Geelong Supporters

OK heres my wish list

Tomahawk to become the dominant forward in the league - and he intimidates sides ala Jonathon Brown

Dawson Simpson to improve to the point he is our Aaron Sandilands.

Plenty of game time into Menzel. Duncan Taylor etc.

Any injury free year for Joel Corey and Brad Ottens

To smash Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn and St kilda.

Any finally another Premiership would be nice.

Merry Christmas Ho ho Go Cats Ho Ho Ho

I'd like some medals:
Brownlow for Joel
Coleman for Pods
Hale medal for Chris Scott
and some of those nice gold ones the AFL gives out after the last game for everyone else.

I just want Scott to analyse our players well enough to know how to improve the tactical implementation of a game style that can out-pressure a plateauing collingwood and a starving Saints team.

I don't care if we lose the odd game to an up and coming side, we just need to beat these 2 teams consistently.

Thats all I want. The rest will take care of itself.

Another fantastic year for Pods.

A new selection policy where the best 22 gets picked every week regardless of seniority.

Trav, Jimmy, Sel, Duncan, Menzel et al all signing contract extensions.

Improvement against the top 4 teams.

a big shiny cup, don't care who plays, or how they win it, just a cup please (and not one of those poxy pre season ones) kthxbye.

shifty fake edit: Mark Blake to make me look like an idiot and star next year....

There are so many messages written with passion and love for my Cats. Hey I am far away from Cats --- like in Knox city --- Wantirna South to be precise -- I want my Cats to bring home that Silver ware. And that is my Christmas wish.

To Chris Scott --- you don't try to change too much except implement a technique to abolish Collingwood --- and rest can be taken care off. You know it better than all of us how to do it.

To senior and junior boys --- you are all great and can do what is required on the day. Love and respect each other and just work on one objective --- Get that Silver ware back to Geelong!!!!

I love you all Cats and your passionate supporters. I know you can do it. Go my Mighty Cats!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy and fruitful 2011!

Remove this Banner Ad

My Geelong Christmas List

Remove this Banner Ad

Back