Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

This was a committee vote mate.
Were the rules and penalties reviewed / agreed upon by the committee prior to the season starting ?

Yes so many are saying the punishment doesn't stack up but when it was reviewed it did

Were the rules and penalties reviewed / agreed upon by the committee prior to the season starting ?

Yes so many are saying the punishment doesn't stack up but when it was reviewed it did
Is there not room for the committee to uphold the penalty but reduce to medium impact?

It's also put to vote when an appeal is put forward and you soon learn who the campaigners are;) Some clubs have shown leniency and some haven't.

Is there not room for the committee to uphold the penalty but reduce to medium impact?
Honestly mate I don't know all I'm concerned about are these 68 players having to sit out

However I would like to see a Bombers victory this Sunday, imagine the headlines on Monday, against all odds a victory against the Royals

Imagine if the player who was originally never going to play ended up kicking a goal after the siren to win by 1

That's what dreams are made of - Cmon the Bombers !!!

Honestly mate I don't know all I'm concerned about are these 68 players having to sit out

However I would like to see a Bombers victory this Sunday, imagine the headlines on Monday, against all odds a victory against the Royals

Imagine if the player who was originally never going to play ended up kicking a goal after the siren to win by 1

That's what dreams are made of - Cmon the Bombers !!!
Surely if the Bombers win, their LG has to seriously consider delisting BAT and MC to improve their S33 chances?

Where oh where is boncer34 law when you need it?
It seems NaturalDisaster just went his own way about it. Wonder what would have happened though if it was just the Bombers at fault and not also his club...

It seems NaturalDisaster just went his own way about it. Wonder what would have happened though if it was just the Bombers at fault and not also his club...

NaturalDisaster wouldn’t abuse his role like that

Would he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster wouldn’t abuse his role like that

Would he?
quote-never-attribute-to-malice-that-which-can-be-adequately-explained-by-stupidity-never-robert-a-heinlein-66-9-0944.jpg

Where oh where is boncer34 law when you need it?
My time as admin is looked upon with increasing fondness every day.

NaturalDisaster to be a successful admin you need to be mates with a nark who takes pleasure in finding the most pedantic of indiscretions so then you can announce it to the world and look like you're on top of everything in the league.

I had ClarkeM maybe you should see what he's up to these days.

NaturalDisaster to be a successful admin you need to be mates with a nark who takes pleasure in finding the most pedantic of indiscretions so then you can announce it to the world and look like you're on top of everything in the league.

You are my second favourite ex admin despite the fact I never played under your reign.

It was a brilliant arrangement we had. Fond memories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back