Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Were the rules and penalties reviewed / agreed upon by the committee prior to the season starting ?

Yes so many are saying the punishment doesn't stack up but when it was reviewed it did
That's never been a function of the committee CG, rules have always been an admin decision

It seems NaturalDisaster just went his own way about it. Wonder what would have happened though if it was just the Bombers at fault and not also his club...
I mentioned the fact that the Bombers play by different rules. This is now a warning because it affects other clubs...****ing joke!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were the rules and penalties reviewed / agreed upon by the committee prior to the season starting ?

Yes so many are saying the punishment doesn't stack up but when it was reviewed it did

Each season I have been admin, I have posted the rules in the committee and asked for them to be reviewed.

Each season I have been admin, I have posted the rules in the committee and asked for them to be reviewed.
And each season I tell you my review of them and yet you don't listen to me. Don't flip this back on the committee. This is on you :)

Yes but you are asking the wrong people. You should be asking a group of selected participants who have been deemed to have the advancement and stability of the league in their best interests. Instead you are asking a group of club representative who have only the team in their best interests.

Of course nobody reviews the rules in the Committee. There are no league staff in there apart from the Admin. The rest are club advocates for whom the reviewing of the rules means absolutely zero until something happens.

Club reps should be a smaller add-on to the Committee which could perhaps sometimes confer together to create the equivalent of one vote to be included on Committee issues which are proven to require their input.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back