Game Day NAB Challenge 3 Freo Vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop with the look a likes you guys are starting to creep me out.
rnd4fremvnthmelb-46-27_copy_0.jpg
Tommy+Sheridan+AFL+Rd+9+Fremantle+v+Geelong+W-37NgpsmPjl.jpg

Priddis was given one of the best for the Eagles in the West today. Did I miss something?

Do not question your football ability - I thought he was average and no way near best for WCE. Just put it down to his hair and unfortunately we will continue to pick Ploddis for at least 2 more years now that he has Charlie in the bag and we only thought about recruiting midfielders in 2013. Sheed and Waterman are his replacements and it will take time.

Do not question your football ability - I thought he was average and no way near best for WCE. Just put it down to his hair and unfortunately we will continue to pick Ploddis for at least 2 more years now that he has Charlie in the bag and we only thought about recruiting midfielders in 2013. Sheed and Waterman are his replacements and it will take time.
It will take time for them to reach the level of Priddis? How bad are they?

It will take time for them to reach the level of Priddis? How bad are they?

Sheed has taken a great step in the off season and should be a regular starter in 2015. Waterman and Duggan are showing promise at WAFL but will need another 1 year to be threatening a start position and 2 years to be a performer. Lamb and Nelson played on Sunday and looked pretty positive. By no means fully ready but we do not have the depth at the moment (to a la Hawthorn) let them slowly develop in the seconds team.

Sheed has taken a great step in the off season and should be a regular starter in 2015. Waterman and Duggan are showing promise at WAFL but will need another 1 year to be threatening a start position and 2 years to be a performer. Lamb and Nelson played on Sunday and looked pretty positive. By no means fully ready but we do not have the depth at the moment (to a la Hawthorn) let them slowly develop in the seconds team.

Lamb was good. Nelson... not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't remember any of the 8 touches from Nelson but I do remember him getting completely poleaxed from Mayne resulting in a Sutcliffe goal.

Welcome to the AFL.

Don't remember any of the 8 touches from Nelson but I do remember him getting completely poleaxed from Mayne resulting in a Sutcliffe goal.

Welcome to the AFL.
If I recall, I thought that was Shepherd. Crunched him hard and took the wind out of him for at least 5 minutes. Mind you there could of been more than 1 crunch. Both are blond haired but one has a future and one has just not developed in 5 years anywhere near enough.

If I recall, I thought that was Shepherd. Crunched him hard and took the wind out of him for at least 5 minutes. Mind you there could of been more than 1 crunch. Both are blond haired but one has a future and one has just not developed in 5 years anywhere near enough.

My bad, most likely it was Shepard. True, there is no doubt Nelson will be better than him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB Challenge 3 Freo Vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back