NAB Cup Final Ticketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

After some delay (because of talk about a last minute move to the MCG), tickets went on sale at 10.30am this morning.

From what I could tell, only level 1 and level 2 tickets went on sale, so they can't be expecting a sell out.

It took 8 minutes, but I got through, and with my AFL Membership (and a few others) I got seats in Aisle 35, Row H, which is basically centre wing, outer side of the ground (not the bench side).:)

aisle 14 row c

they are bloody expensive though, final or no final it's still a preseason game FFS

Mine are the same spot, row F though, AFL member though so tickets were only $6.30 + $6.05 booking fee(which is just cr@p as it's for tickets that are emailed to me, but there's no booking fee for buying at a ticketmaster outlet!!)

Got mine. I am an AFL member and got Aisle 12 right next to the Collingwood side of the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume there's walk up for Level 3?

Because there is no way known I'm paying for a pre-season game, GF or not.

Didn't have to pay in 03 or 09, not paying in 10 just because we were the premier the year before.

It's bad enough we pay $450 a year, and then have to buy tickets every other week. Not doing it for pre-season.

edit: just called up. Have to buy a ticket. Screw that. I'll watch it on TV.

I assume there's walk up for Level 3?

Because there is no way known I'm paying for a pre-season game, GF or not.

Didn't have to pay in 03 or 09, not paying in 10 just because we were the premier the year before.

It's bad enough we pay $450 a year, and then have to buy tickets every other week. Not doing it for pre-season.

edit: just called up. Have to buy a ticket. Screw that. I'll watch it on TV.

Try paying $800+ for a Legends Membership to get NO benefits in the NAB cup.....sux.com :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup Final Ticketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back