Preview NAB Cup Rd 1 - Collingwood vs Essendon vs Bulldogs - 15/2/13 @6:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

PS Does anyone think we might trial Martin this week as an inside mid and Thomas next round?
Actually, it's a thought that never once crossed my mind. Despite your tongue in cheek self-flagellation, I think you overlook the fact that Josh Thomas was fit and playing in the latter half of last season and seemed OK through this pre-season. If he had been available to play this week, I'd have thought that he would have got a gig in at least one of the games. Surely the club would want him playing a senior game ASAP! If he is not injured I am afraid I don't buy your theory about trialling Martin. If both were fit, the obvious thing to do would be to give both players a game on Friday.

The restriction of NAB cup to pay TV is a downer, as I don't have it. I'll have to wait for downloads to see what the new guys are like. It is unfortunately only a matter of time before all footy is on pay TV, and then I won't see any live.

Sherrin kicking a Sharron.

MoSkLkh.png

The restriction of NAB cup to pay TV is a downer, as I don't have it. I'll have to wait for downloads to see what the new guys are like. It is unfortunately only a matter of time before all footy is on pay TV, and then I won't see any live.

You can Download the Games after the Game

The reason I said that Thomas might have a niggle is because someone who was at training reported that one week he stopped, had a trainer look at his foot, then make a phone call. Ever since he's been in the injury management group, and didn't play in the intra-club, now isn't named in the first NAB cup game. I don't think it's too outrageous to suggest he's picked up something.

Surprised Gault did not get Picked because Of His Hyped up over the Pre-Season by the Club

The fact that he hasn't once joined the main group at training would make it less surprising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's my Brownie?! :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB Cup Rd 1 - Collingwood vs Essendon vs Bulldogs - 15/2/13 @6:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back