Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Wednesday night down at Geelong, eww, awful timing, thankfully it's live on Fox Footy.

2nd That Matty.

Terrible time for the Footy but it's on Fox Footy so I can watch the Game on TV :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't they charging like 30 bucks for this game? Seems a bit excessive.
Still, can't wait to see the new draftees playing.

We're likely to field a side with perhaps half a dozen players at the most that have ever played on the ground so a win, let alone a flogging, would be a tremendous sign. IMO no injuries and a 2 goal margin either way is a great result!

Screw the result, just want to see the recruits and kids.

Any other year I'd agree. However this year it's essential we hit the ground running.

We play in the first week of the split round and against a reigning grand finalist. Hitting some form early is a must.

If we hit our bye at 5-2 we'll make top 4 so results mean something this pre-season.

I just moved into an apartment that isn't wired for Fox. I'm so peeved about that. Then I thought Foxtel Play streamed onto my iMac would be the go, but alas, no Footy channel on that service. So i'm battling to see this. A NAB Cup game in a pub in Brisbane?? More chance in London. So, as far as I know I have to buy a Samsung TV or Blu-Ray player, and then I can stream Fox Footy channel via that. Anyone else had a similar experience??

I'm so pumped for this game, I'd love to so Jonathan Marsh do 1 freakish thing, Taylor Adams rack 'em up, Marley Williams sit Taylor Hunt on his ass, and Jesse White get us all excited! Go Pies

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back