NAB Rd 2 AFC vs GFC Sat Mar 2 - Wonder who'll be in the squad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who misses out from that 27 considering there's 24 playing?

Johnston, Riley, Kerridge?
Who misses out from that 27 considering there's 24 playing?

Johnston, Riley, Kerridge?

I'd reckon one of either Kerridge/Riley, then Lynch/ Johnston and Brown/ Jaensch.

I'm hoping Riley, Johnston and Brown get the nod.

I'd reckon one of either Kerridge/Riley, then Lynch/ Johnston and Brown/ Jaensch.

I'm hoping Riley, Johnston and Brown get the nod.
Won't be Brown/Jaensch, as the article says they want to have a look at them in defence (noting that there are currently vacancies for 2 mid-small defenders).

I'd be surprised if Kerridge plays. Johnston would be lucky to make the cut. Riley may be a victim of maths - something which could happen to him a lot this year.

Won't be Brown/Jaensch, as the article says they want to have a look at them in defence (noting that there are currently vacancies for 2 mid-small defenders).

I'd be surprised if Kerridge plays. Johnston would be lucky to make the cut. Riley may be a victim of maths - something which could happen to him a lot this year.

Your quite right totally forgot about Smith being out :oops:

B: Otten, Rutten, Brown
HB: van Berlo, Talia, Reilly
C: Tambling, Dangerfield, Douglas
HF: Martin, Walker, Vince
F: Callinan, Jenkins, J.Porplyzia
R: Jacobs, Sloane, S Thompson
I: McKernan, Couch, Henderson, Johncock, Reily, Lynch
Rest: Wright, Mackay
Not ready: Petrenko

Important to try out Otten v Lynch; Tambling v Martin v Reily, Brown for where there are still question marks in our team; Jacobs, McKernan, Walker & Jenkins combo.
Revised possible line-up with the squad:
B: Otten, Rutten, Brown
HB: van Berlo, Lynch, Reilly
C: Sloane, Dangerfield, Douglas
HF: Martin, Walker, Vince
F: Callinan, Jenkins, Porplyzia
R: Jacobs, Couch, S Thompson
I: McKernan, Henderson, Johncock, Riley, Jaensch, Mackay
E: Johnston, Kerridge, Wright

Buggar about Tambling (as needs all the game time to get in round 1 team) & Talia (who has looked a little rusty).

Would make the emergencies Johnson & Kerridge as I don't believe they are in the mix for round 1. Would rest someone like Wright who has played most games & has no signs of being rusty. All the other fringe players should get selected as competing for places. ie. Brown v Jaensch, Otten v Lynch, Martin v Riley, etc.

Surprised that Wright wasn't straight out rested. Can't see him playing.

Felt a little relieved to hear that Talia was struggling with a virus (I know that sounds bad), it explains his poor performance by his standards. Hopefully he'll be good to go for the next PS match.

Forgive me, but what is this Round 2 business? Wasn't last week Round 2? How many God damn rounds are there and why are they skipping weeks?
I assume because round 1 was played over 2 weeks ... & meanwhile we played a practice game in the 2nd week.

Edit: EC beat me too it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be alone forever...

I'll still have the fantasy cricket league.........

Dating is more outdated than Gary Ayres' hairstyle.

Anybody who has a date set up tonight, cancel it NOW. No, you're not going to a Fringe show and for dinner. Tell them there's a change of plans and that they're coming straight to your house. That's IT.

Thank Uncle Slippery later.

This may be considered rude since I am not only intruding, but also requesting something that's quite a bit OT, but I can't find anywhere else any more appropriate so if the mods want to remove this then I understand. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to how I can obtain the interview this evening on the Rush Hour with Corey Enright. Unfortunately I just missed it leaving work tonight and I'd really like to listen to it. I have tried the Triple M website where their last podcast for the Rush Hour dates back to late 2012. I have also tried Youtube and google but to no avail. Cheers in an advance, and once again sorry for the intusion....

This may be considered rude since I am not only intruding, but also requesting something that's quite a bit OT, but I can't find anywhere else any more appropriate so if the mods want to remove this then I understand. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to how I can obtain the interview this evening on the Rush Hour with Corey Enright. Unfortunately I just missed it leaving work tonight and I'd really like to listen to it. I have tried the Triple M website where their last podcast for the Rush Hour dates back to late 2012. I have also tried Youtube and google but to no avail. Cheers in an advance, and once again sorry for the intusion....

Sorry Strangled Cat. Not rude at all, but i cant find the interview either. Thats SA radio for you..... theres a link to a Corey Enright interview before the port game in 2010 if you're interested though?

Sorry Strangled Cat. Not rude at all, but i cant find the interview either. Thats SA radio for you..... theres a link to a Corey Enright interview before the port game in 2010 if you're interested though?
Thanks mate, I think I actually remember that interview so yeah I'll pass. Perhaps in 2016 I'll be able to listen to yesterdays interview! :rolleyes:

I will just concentrate on todays game instead. My plans to make it over to Geelong fell through, so now I think it's off to the pub for me, or anywhere with Foxtel. I wish it were this game and not the Port game being played at Renmark, I could have easily made the 90 minute trip up the Sturt Hwy.

Having a look at the listed teams, I don't give the Cats much of a chance at all given just how many 'kittens' we have playing. You guys are going in with a much stronger team so you should win comfortably. At least my wife should be happy though, she takes every game seriously including the Mickey Mouse cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Rd 2 AFC vs GFC Sat Mar 2 - Wonder who'll be in the squad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back