Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too many on the outside who are putting their hands up. Milera the only exception.

We look very rusty.

Game plan isn't really suiting the conditions. Slippery as hell and they're still trying to play the same short game.
Longer kicks from the Crows and they would be much better off. The ball is too wet for this shitty low, short kicks.
its NAB, may as well try it I guess.

looks extremely slick though, will obviously need to play to the conditions better during the season.

Game plan isn't really suiting the conditions. Slippery as hell and they're still trying to play the same short game.

the result doesn't matter as long as we can take something away from the match. Struggling in these conditions is great really because next time we encounter the same conditions players will have the experience of what works in the back of their mind.

They're pretty much killing us without their midfield. If they'd kicked straight geez

Thomson, Crouch, Lyons and CEY is a lazy arse slow arse midfield defensively

I'm nearly pension age and i'm quicker than them - and i'not joking,
We're in serious trouble if that foursome as a group is our midfield - Thommo and M Crouch are enough - the other 2 can go play SANFL and they should have accepted any offers from interstate clubs during trade week. We wont win a premiership with them

If the umpires are going to apply this 10 metre zone consistently like in Mackay's case, Gold Coast should have been penalised at least twice in the last two minutes there but nothing:rolleyes:.

Where is mackay i cant find him. He was named on the hf flank. Ive seen a bloke named milera who was named on the BENCH he has played well. But david is no where to be seen. Where is the much talked about outside run?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back