Nahas2Waite Phantom Draft 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

some players don't play well with injury. thats why hawks play their role. His is kicking goals and helping down back. pretty sure he did that. Plus its sad if an injured man can kick 3 or 4 and a coleman kicks how many in a grand final?
As I said, Gunston was as fit as anyone, dropped for his form. He wasn't injured and kicked junk time goals with great delivery. Kennedy had no delivery.

Why would you need mids when they were so dominant? Gunston was nowhere to be seen when the heat was on, Silvagni would be a terrific replacement as he is tougher.

As I said, Gunston was as fit as anyone, dropped for his form. He wasn't injured and kicked junk time goals with great delivery. Kennedy had no delivery.

Why would you need mids when they were so dominant? Gunston was nowhere to be seen when the heat was on, Silvagni would be a terrific replacement as he is tougher.

ok. what ever you think mate.
know the list first, before commenting.
keep making assumptions and presume.
gunno is a great player, 3 time great. helped us win 13 and was critical.
hope the eagles get mitch spud brown

ok. what ever you think mate.
know the list first, before commenting.
keep making assumptions and presume.
gunno is a great player, 3 time great. helped us win 13 and was critical.
hope the eagles get mitch spud brown
I know the list quite well, much better than you it seems.

Gunston is workmanlike and got carried by your midfield. Everyone else seems to realise this I'm not sure why you can't.

Get used to the idea of Brown buddy, he is a star and readymade. How many times have you seen him play?

I know the list quite well, much better than you it seems.

Gunston is workmanlike and got carried by your midfield. Everyone else seems to realise this I'm not sure why you can't.

Get used to the idea of Brown buddy, he is a star and readymade. How many times have you seen him play?
many, considering my family is geelong. i saw him in geelong vcl and this year.

major difference between vfl and afl. proved it at geelong

many, considering my family is geelong. i saw him in geelong vcl and this year.

major difference between vfl and afl. proved it at geelong
KPPs take time. He was a kid and has developed very well this year. People are so impatient with tall players.

He can also go forward when Gunston is traded and Silvagni is ready for Full Back.

hmmmmmm.
gibbo and burgoyne, one will retire. each on good money. can help fund gunno

do tell me when is gunno a free agent?
Gibson and Burgoyne are on the veterans list, so a lot of their wages are outside the salary cap. Most of your spare cash will go to Schoenmakers new contract anyway.

I don't know, but it is irrelevant as Gunston will be traded, not poached by Free Agency.

Plus Silvagni reads the ball and therefore has greater impact and upside than Gunno

Gibson and Burgoyne are on the veterans list, so a lot of their wages are outside the salary cap. Most of your spare cash will go to Schoenmakers new contract anyway.

I don't know, but it is irrelevant as Gunston will be traded, not poached by Free Agency.

alright mate.
you can kept thinking with that ******ed brain of yours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He made lots of friends while playing for the Crows and has a lot of extended family there. He is on record in the media as preferring low key Adelaide to the hustle and bustle of Melbourne.
proof?

you seem to say a lot with out proof.

If he has so many friends, family and low key of s.a, which it isn't over there. so thats one fact wrong. Also his dad was involved with essendon football club.

"After two years in Adelaide, Gunston became homesick and sought to return to Victoria."
"We won't get involved in a public slanging match. Jack knows what he wants and at the end of the day he wanted to be back in Victoria closer to his family, and it's nothing more than that. We are confident we will get him where he wants to be," Guy said.

staying in vic talk your smack, no one believes

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Nahas2Waite Phantom Draft 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back