National Wrestling Alliance (On Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've given up hope. Was happy to see Murdoch get a go and thought he did a decent job. But bits and pieces I've seen lately I haven't liked. Can't see it lasting too much longer

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

NWA 75 notes

Day 1:
Colby Corino won the NWA jr title from Kerry Morton.
Jax Dane beat Tim Storm in a NO DQ match by ref stoppage after Tim Storm was laying on the mat not moving.
Matt Cardona beat Ricky Morton.
Blunt Force Trauma won the NWA Tag Titles from La Rebelion.
Kamille retained the NWA Women's Title vs Natalia Markova in a No Limits match the main event.

Day 2:
Thom Latimer retained the NWA TV Title vs Chris Adonis.
Colby Corino retained the NWA jr title vs Jack Cartwheel.
Kerry Morton beat Matt Cardona. Cardona worked as a face in this match.
Blunt Force Trauma retained the NWA Tag Titles vs Knox and Murdoch. Aron Stevens on the outside used a loaded glove to help them win.
Kenzie Paige won the NWA Women's Title from Kamille. Kamille's 813 day reign is over.
EC3 won the NWA Worlds Title from Tyrus in a Bullrope match in the main event. Tyrus retires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NWA Samhain notes:

Matt Cardona wanted to be included in the main event, Billy Corgan told him to go to hell.
Blunt Force Trauma retained the NWA Tag Titles vs Mike Knox and Trevor Murdoch in a Knights of the Round Table match. They went through a bunch of tables that were not round, then went through a round one at the end.
EC3 retained the NWA Worlds Title vs Thom Latimer in a No Limits match in the main event.

Nick Aldis using NWA Powerrr's old theme when mentioning NXT to CW.
F-huPPiXgAMX1W5

Remove this Banner Ad

National Wrestling Alliance (On Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back