NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funky I just downloaded Nogsters rosters, gonna start a brand new Association with them.

I think I've started about 10 different ones but this roster would be perfect with all the tweaks to the tendencies and such.

Question though, has anyone found good sliders for 8 minute quarters? I'm looking but haven't found any that are specifically designed for 8 minutes.

Funky I just downloaded Nogsters rosters, gonna start a brand new Association with them.

I think I've started about 10 different ones but this roster would be perfect with all the tweaks to the tendencies and such.

Question though, has anyone found good sliders for 8 minute quarters? I'm looking but haven't found any that are specifically designed for 8 minutes.

From where does one find details for these sliders, mate?

Been playing the finals in My Player mode. Down 3-2 to the Lakers at the moment, they are a damn tough team to beat in this mode. Im only playing on Gasol and Bynum... Bynum I can handle, but Gasol is a beast. So quick, and has the best post moves.

Just took game 5 by ~20. Had a line of 6/11/2 with 3 blocks, locked down the paint. Should be up in the series though. Game 3 (series 1-1), 4 seconds left Lakers ball and up by 2. I get the inbounds steal, run to the three point line, kick it to a wide open Nash for the win. And he bricks it. Badly. :(

Just won game 6, got player of the game with 17/8. Artest hit a three to tie the scores with 3 seconds left. Timeout called, Nash hits a cutting Stod for the dunk plus the foul. Tight game, gotta try and win Game 7 in LA and knock out the 1 seed. Going to be fun. :D

Edit: **** yeah. Close game 7, but won by 5 in the end. Line of 7/7/1 with 4 blocks. Had the paint absolutely locked down. 8 seed beat a 1 seed! :D

Nice work lol. It's so satisfying winning with a My Player, I don't know why but it's just more satisfying than controlling the whole team. I had an epic game last night vs the Raptors. Pretty well kept Bosh under control when I was on him and tore up Hedo and Radmanovic when they were on me. We were still down though but in the last 20 seconds I managed to hit 2 three's to win the game by 1 point! The first one only just fell then we played good D and got a board with about 12 seconds left, Harris passed to me with a couple seconds left and I left it fly and it swished through lol. My girlfriend didn't appreciate my celebrations at 11:45 last night lol. Moved us to #8 in the conference :D

This might be a stupid question, but is there any way to change the amount of games in a My Player season? 82 is a ****load of games to go through and I cant see anyway of changing it when starting a new My Player.

Also, is anybody else getting their 2K insider telling them every few games that a few teams have shown interest and I have an important decision to make, only to be given absolutely no option or no indication of wtf he's talking about? I imagine he is referring to a 10 day contract ending, and choosing which team to sign with. But by being given no option I am automatically given another 10 day contract with my current team. Is their any way of looking at your current contract status?

This might be a stupid question, but is there any way to change the amount of games in a My Player season? 82 is a ****load of games to go through and I cant see anyway of changing it when starting a new My Player.

Also, is anybody else getting their 2K insider telling them every few games that a few teams have shown interest and I have an important decision to make, only to be given absolutely no option or no indication of wtf he's talking about? I imagine he is referring to a 10 day contract ending, and choosing which team to sign with. But by being given no option I am automatically given another 10 day contract with my current team. Is their any way of looking at your current contract status?
Yeah that insider thing happens to everyone but it means nothing.

From where does one find details for these sliders, mate?

When you're on 2k Share and looking at the list of game sliders, some of the people have put descriptions at the top of the screen under their name but not every person so I was just going through looking for something that mentioned 8 minutes quarters.

Hey guys...

How many D-League games did everyone play before getting picked up by an NBA team?

I'm interested because I've made two different SG's and both have missed the cut in Training Camp and then been shunted to the D-League...

Both guys have played about 8 D-League games and now just get the BS spiel from the Insider saying that "The Red Ants GM called... bad news... you've been cut... but the good news is the Red Ants GM just called and offered you a contract!".

I'm just wondering how long I have to put up with this... or whether I'm stuck in a loop.

(Sorry if this has been discussed before... long thread! :p)

You've probably had the clone bug! Which is a bummer.. Took my PF 15 games to get picked up by the Nets. Just average about an A for teammate rating and play some good consistant ball and you'll get picked up eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've probably had the clone bug! Which is a bummer.. Took my PF 15 games to get picked up by the Nets. Just average about an A for teammate rating and play some good consistant ball and you'll get picked up eventually.

Thanks mate... well, here's hoping I can get picked up soon.. the beauty of this game mode is that I don't care who I get a chance with!!! :)

Note: I WILL decline a roster spot at Utah. ;)

Apparently 5 A+ games in a row will get you picked up from the D-League, dunno if true but that's the word I've heard.

*Any Family Guy jokes involving the bird and the word will get you killed*

Thanks... I'm currently sitting on a three game A+ streak... so I'll hopefully find out if that's true.

Also... LMAO at the Family Guy comment. :D:thumbsu:

ok finally got this game today, gonna give it a go. hopefully i don't get too frustrated with it and trade it in for ............ live 10 ............

Having the same problem - big decision to make. If only I knew what it was!

ok finally got this game today, gonna give it a go. hopefully i don't get too frustrated with it and trade it in for ............ live 10 ............
Stop mentioning Live you Hobo.

Patch in 2 weeks, don't start a serious Association until then and when new sliders come.

Can't find it...

Maybe because i'm using PS3? :confused:

Yeah, he is a loser 360 user.

Just holding out hope for a PS3 version by someone dedicated enough to sit down and copy everything over.

Apparently 5 A+ games in a row will get you picked up from the D-League, dunno if true but that's the word I've heard.

*Any Family Guy jokes involving the bird and the word will get you killed*
Have you heard ? .......

Anyway i just won a championship in association on a 29 game season with the trail blazers.

I started an association with the Nets and I'm building around a young core of Harris, Lopez (beast!), Lee, Speights and Batum. Play a barnburner in the first game against the Blazers, Roy missed a shot to put them ahead by 2, Lopez grabbed the board with 4 seconds left and I went to hit select for a time out, but accidentally hit the PS button and the game continued in the background... buzzer. They proceeded to beat me in OT. Our rotation is terrible - Jeff Pedegraph is like my backup 4... Might be a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back