NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 demo comes out AFTER the game does. Wicked.
If you're that desperate for some 2K10 action download the Draft Combine demo from the US PS Store. I haven't given it a go yet but it would give you at least a minor impression of what the game is gonna be like.

2K10 is set for release next Friday so unless it's out next Thursday you'll be able to play the demo first as it will be up at about 3am Friday.;)

If you're that desperate for some 2K10 action download the Draft Combine demo from the US PS Store. I haven't given it a go yet but it would give you at least a minor impression of what the game is gonna be like.

2K10 is set for release next Friday so unless it's out next Thursday you'll be able to play the demo first as it will be up at about 3am Friday.;)

How do you do that? Might be the best option if all this 5/12 min simmed quarter thing on My Player mode is as faulty as people say it is.

How do you do that? Might be the best option if all this 5/12 min simmed quarter thing on My Player mode is as faulty as people say it is.
Here:
[YOUTUBE]lODlix53IyI[/YOUTUBE]

Then just go to the PS Store and check it out.

Draft combine demo sucks ass. It looks about NBA 99 graphics wise. And you can only play a 5 minute scrimmage, without getting ranked or anything. The most interesting part was vreating your player (Love all the custom FT routines)

Anything yet Dez?

Yes but anything good? No the bastard was only a test version, some players were wireframe models and there was no crowd among other things.

I now know why it was removed and not put back up, I'm feeling very ill right now.

I NEED THIS DAMN GAME AND I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

did anyone else notice the release date was changed to tomorrow...? or was it just me who thought it was meant to come out friday...

anyway regarding that cdwow internet price can you use that to price match at ebgames...? anyone know..?

Cheers
Jacky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did anyone else notice the release date was changed to tomorrow...? or was it just me who thought it was meant to come out friday...

anyway regarding that cdwow internet price can you use that to price match at ebgames...? anyone know..?

Cheers
Jacky
you can't price match with online stores

damn.... thanks anyway mate...

Anybody seen any cheap pricing for 2k10 from kmart, game..ect...

Cheers
Jacky

That CDWOW thing is amazing, thats 40+ dollars off.

I watched the IGN video review of 2k10 - the low post slowdown looks to be bad. Has this been reported in other reviews?

Its also funny to see how they play the game - pretty much exactly like everyone online. Dribble around until theres an opening down low and do a shit layup. I played a guy online the other day who took 6 or 7 three pointers, and every single other shot was in the paint. Not one single mid-range shot, its a freakin joke. Hope the default sliders are fixed for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back