NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of damn good games today.

It's so weird seeing Boston lose to the Bulls, and it not being Jordan who is sinking shots against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how appropriate that gordon ended up with the ball.

was gordon grabbing his nuts after hitting that massive 3?
I believe he was, Yes. :p

how appropriate that gordon ended up with the ball.

was gordon grabbing his nuts after hitting that massive 3?
Was a nut grabber if I ever saw one....top shot however

How epic are the Bulls right now? Their two wins have been ****ing awesome to witness:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
This could hurt them

MRI confirms strained hamstring for Bulls’ Gordon

CHICAGO (AP)—Chicago Bulls star Ben Gordon is listed as day-to-day after an MRI confirmed he has a strained left hamstring.

Gordon was hurt in the second quarter Sunday, then sent Game 4 into a second overtime with a 3-pointer with 4.5 seconds left. The Bulls beat the Celtics 121-118, tying the series 2-2 with Game 5 in Boston on Tuesday night.

The shooting guard was injured on a drive to the basket and an MRI Monday morning confirmed the initial diagnosis. Later in the game, he was knocked to the floor on a hard foul by Glen Davis with 9.8 seconds left in the first overtime.

Gordon is the leading scorer in the series with 24.8 points per game and scored 42 in Chicago’s 118-115 loss in Game 2.

gday guys...first post in here

im a bulls fan for one i am loving the fact that the bulls are still alive after 4 games...i still think we'll get done tho, i think pierce is due for a big one (or two) and gordon not 100% will hurt us...but hey as weve seen this season you never know with the bulls

still think no one will get near the cavs in the east and lakers to take the west

i think most of you will agree that lakers vs cavs aka king james vs kobe finals would be superb

gday guys...first post in here

im a bulls fan for one i am loving the fact that the bulls are still alive after 4 games...i still think we'll get done tho, i think pierce is due for a big one (or two) and gordon not 100% will hurt us...but hey as weve seen this season you never know with the bulls

still think no one will get near the cavs in the east and lakers to take the west

i think most of you will agree that lakers vs cavs aka king james vs kobe finals would be superb

yeah, would be great to watch.....but it won't happen because the heat will take care of the cavs in the semis! :D .....i can dream anyway :rolleyes:

shit news for the bulls (and perhaps the league). if gordon aint 100% who's gonna score for them besides rose and thomas to a degree?

has d stern gotten involved somehow here? ;)

Pfft let him out there and get him to hobble around the perimeter. ;) He's still a good shooter even with the hamstring strain going by the OT shot. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back