NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, would be great to watch.....but it won't happen because the heat will take care of the cavs in the semis! :D .....i can dream anyway :rolleyes:

haha yeah mate...one can only dream, trust me i know how you feel, im a bulls fan! haha

I went nuts when Bibby hit that long 3-ball in the last, hit it just as Wade was heating up. Zaza was a beast today, its funny to watch him jump and fist pump after every single Hawks point...the guy is easily excitable.

2-2, now we just need to take care of business at home and its ours.

^^^
Lol, yeah I suppose we could get it to him more, now and then.

Atlanta and Miami are going 2-2. Kicking myself for not taking the $3s on offer for Atlanta to win the series.

i hope the heat do get through....would be a much better series between the cavs and heat, lebron vs wade.

i think most of you will agree that lakers vs cavs aka king james vs kobe finals would be superb
Watching the 2 most self-indulgent w***ers trying to out-ego each other supplemented by a sycophantic corporate sports media padding their already gargantuan egos by picking up 'battle of greatness' type storylines?

No thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orlando and Philly pretty even so far. Dwight got a tech for an elbow. C-Webb thinks he'll get a game suspension but I'll wait til a see another replay as C-Webb is a douche.

You're just lucky K_P is red carded atm, otherwise that would have incited a 2000 word essay about how C-Webb is the greatest human in the history of the world. :)

I was unaware Karl was a C-Webb homer. There is plenty of love for him but I don't get it.

Philly are a bit rattled at the moment but Orlando are wasting possessions as well. Philly still in it if they can get their heads right. Refs happy to call maximum soft personal fouls but haven't wanted to send players to the line all game.

Boston came back well. Double personal on Ray Allen?

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back