List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind this, even in a rebuild, you need quality heart and soul senior players to help guide them on the field and ANB is the perfect sort of type for that. Outside of Tex, Crouch and Dawson (who'll be 28 next season), we don't really have much in the 28+ bracket, Smith is cooked and will hardly play next year and Laird has shown he's not a leader's arseh*le.

Plus he's an immense upgrade on Murphy (although Nicks will no doubt still find a place for him).

EDIT: Oops, I forgot Keays who will also be 28 next season. Doesn't change my point about adding decent senior experience.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recruiting Jackson Hately proves that the Adelaide Crows are a destination club.

Plenty of goodwill in this one and would be a 3rd rounder max you think.

Instant best 18 player with at least 4 years left. We need a bit of that hard edge and premiership experience won't go astray.

Don't confuse this recruitment with the likes of Sam Gibson, this is a good move.

Everyone knows this bloke is coming in to replace dowling or cook.. not murphy..

Anyone that thinks the dumbfxxks at this club are looking for a murph replacement and see ANB as that are deluded..
Yep, this only works if it replaces Murphy.

Missing piece
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back