List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

We're obviously not in a position to knock any one back that wants to come to us

but.......

Am I the only one that gets a bit peeved these players that want to come home for family reasons leave it so late in their careers?

Sure it's their choice if and when they do but as a club it would be nice to get these players as they hit free agency - not when they're close to 30. Hope he's on a low wage.

It sort of sends a bad message, no need to come back to the Crowd when I hit my peak at 25, I can wait until near 30 and they'll happily top up my super.

Much prefer the Dawson/Rankine model rather than the Gibbs/ANB one.
He has won his premiership so now he needs to pad his superannuation. Although, if we can limp him to 100 games his son might be around for our next premiership push.

Port get Pickett, we get ANB. I know which player I would prefer.

What a waste of salary cap.

throw them a bone.

He has won his premiership so now he needs to pad his superannuation. Although, if we can limp him to 100 games his son might be around for our next premiership push.

throw them a bone.
Freo seem to think they're getting Pickett

Isn’t the talk that there are extenuating circumstances here? ANB was pretty happy to stay up until now, and the Dees are fairly understanding of whatever is going on and are willing to let him go?
Perhaps Petracca is just annoyed that MFC have honoured and allowed ANB to leave based on personal issues, but won't allow him to leave.

throw them a bone.
Port get Pickett? Stop wetting your bed

Especially when you consider this thread. Perhaps they are worse???

There’s only one shit thread. Melbourne recently won a flag and consistently made finals until this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you be upset with the club for a player leaving due to personal family reasons? Does he want the club to hold ANB to ransom and say no you can't go? Or does he think the club has been insensitive surrounding ANB situation?
I’d say ANB is a key plank at Melbourne culturally , ANB is mostly leaving to get out of Melbourne football club and it’s convenient that he’s got a family that’s keen to get home

I’d say ANB is a key plank at Melbourne culturally , ANB is mostly leaving to get out of Melbourne football club and it’s convenient that he’s got a family that’s keen to get home
Agree, it was almost implied yesterday, ANB was requesting a trade because of the MELB situation

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back