List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hilarious to me that we seem to think ANB replaces Murphy.
He's more likely to replace Rankine than Murphy.
We all know that being a limited footballer himself, Nicks loves the 'tries hard, scrapper'. He will literally turn the side upside down and have Fog playing full back if it means keeping Murphy in the side.
he will because i wrote in the member survey that if murphy continues to be selected i am to be called personally and have it explained to me or i'm dropping my memberships. silvers knows who i am because i spoke to him at length at a club function and explained my point of view. there arent that many of us foundation members that live in vic (i hope nobody here has access to the membership database 😂)

If we took our squad and planted it at Collingwood or maybe even Hawthorn we come away winning the majority of those games.

I'm not convinced the difference between winning and losing close games is one or two players. We're being handicapped elsewhere
I reckon we'd win a few more if we played like 17 games a season at Adelaide oval too

I reckon we'd win a few more if we played like 17 games a season at Adelaide oval too
Interestingly I looked at the double ups this year alone and our average margin in home and away games is separated by 1 point (average). In the double ups we were a 1 point better team home than away

Posters hoping Murphy will be getting dropped for ANB might be disappointed.

A very knowledgeable poster on here said that Murphy would be dropped when Rankine came back from his suspension, alas this didn't occur.
Murphy chairs the selection committee

Posters hoping Murphy will be getting dropped for ANB might be disappointed.

A very knowledgeable poster on here said that Murphy would be dropped when Rankine came back from his suspension, alas this didn't occur.
I used to defend Murphy but this year has been horrible. clearly something he is doing that impresses Nixs and Burns that the rest of us don't see.

I used to defend Murphy but this year has been horrible. clearly something he is doing that impresses Nixs and Burns that the rest of us don't see.
agree the hate on here a little off, prior to this year was pretty decent as a lower level midfield rotation, sorta like tyson edwards style, seemed to lose a little weight this year and lost that ability, but there was some upside at one point, whereas someone like mcheny was hard to ever see any upside, but you never know with players sometimes they just find a way to come good

agree the hate on here a little off, prior to this year was pretty decent as a lower level midfield rotation, sorta like tyson edwards style, seemed to lose a little weight this year and lost that ability, but there was some upside at one point, whereas someone like mcheny was hard to ever see any upside, but you never know with players sometimes they just find a way to come good

🤣🤣🤣🤣 that won't happen.

Poor Tyson Edwards😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re comparing Murphy………………….to T Edwards………………………………………………wow 🤣

Tyson Edwards was 23 in 2000 where he had his breakout season under Ayres. Murphy is already 25 and not even close to what Edwards was doing as an 18-22year old.

Tyson Edwards was 23 in 2000 where he had his breakout season under Ayres. Murphy is already 25 and not even close to what Edwards was doing as an 18-22year old.
They are in no way similar.

Edwards always had the talent.... just needed to get his mindset right, which came with experience.

Murphy isn't suddenly going to come a decent player after 100 games. Fact Nicks still hasn't worked out he isn't AFL standard is just another reminder Nicks will never be a decent coach... as he is not very smart!

We should be.

Over the past two years we have played in 14 games that were decided by 10 points or less.

We won 3 of them.

If we had an in form ANB playing over Murphy these past two seasons - I betcha we win more than 3 of those 14 games.

If we had ANB available for our last game it'd be Taylor and Dowling missing out before Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back