Ned Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you make an offer to every one of them? If you don't ... that's the difference. God people on here are thick.

If Kate Upton turns up for a interview for the swim suit model gig, im probably going to make a offer no matter what she says or does (Tom Lynch being the Kate Upton in this scenario)

Very hard Guy to watch.

Half way through Kingy's questioning my son and I were like...

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been at Collingwood for 3 years? How much pressure was there from above after the GF loss to get Beams, to keep all of their star players together no matter the cost? After the GF loss I'm guessing the whole club thought the time is now.
The leaks to the media about the way Treloar and Stephenson were handled made it impossible to get full or any sort of value for them.

He will probably be the fall guy for this but the whole football department should be under scrutiny for the last 3 years of decisions

Has anyone watched this? The answers are unbelievable and I felt uncomfortable watching the spin and lies. ?

I got two minutes in and couldn’t watch any more - just made my cringe

it’s a Bloke completely floundering and out of his depth

it’s that bad I half have concerns for his health

I remember the 1st time I saw David Brent (Ricky Gervais) in the original "Office", was just flicking through the channels late at night and had never heard of the show, wasn't sure for a while if it was real or a P!$$ take..Ned comes across very much the same....SO cringeworthy!!
That feeling you get when someone's looking at you talking and you just 100% know they're lying.

it’s a Bloke completely floundering and out of his depth
looked to me like a bloke told to go and defend the indefensible, like he knew that he was spewing total bullshit. like when a north korean gets up and says 'yes i love the leader the leader is the best and greatest in the world' because they know if they dont theyll get shot

The 2 disaters that led to yesterday were Gubby Allen and Dayne Beams.

Both blokes that Eddie hero worships and without a shadow of a doubt singlehandedly foisted back on the Club.

Gubby Allen was the guy who opened the door to Collingwood for Eddie 30 years ago around the 1990 flag era. And Beams to Eddie was the re-incarnation of his idols Pants Millane and Dennis Banks who are the guys that Eddie dreams of being.

Ned Guy was embarrassingly inept last night, but there was a decent amount of sympathy by all knowledgable footy fans watching a bloke eating a shit sandwich on live TV that someone else should have been eating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ned Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back