Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

The white number panel was reminiscent of a ballroom dancing outfit for mine. Looked like someone could figure out how to put numbers on the back of an all striped guernsey, so instead of breaking up the lines got lazy and slapped a number panel on the back. The new one is more professional, and far bolder. Just my opinion though - like ***holes and all that.

The white number panel was reminiscent of a ballroom dancing outfit for mine. Looked like someone could figure out how to put numbers on the back of an all striped guernsey, so instead of breaking up the lines got lazy and slapped a number panel on the back. The new one is more professional, and far bolder. Just my opinion though - like ***holes and all that.

Well, that is what happened
So you're right in that regard

Ducked in to the Hawks shop yesterday. Not a single Adidas top available.

Surely designs and production could have been undertaken months ago???

Given the festive season is upon us, it's pretty average form for mine.

Pretty average form from you to assume the shop would have the gear in my opinion since its well known it isn't even available until mid-January.

If this thread were about discussing all clubs guernseys that are eyesores, then yes, I'd include a few that the Eagles have used. But this thread is about Hawthorn guernseys, hence my opinion on such.
There was a tongue-in-cheek 'people in glass houses' element about my Eagles comment tesseract. :)

Now the Pittsburgh Steelers throwback jersey (aka 'the bumblebee jersey') knows how to rock number panels:

steelers-throwback2.jpg

To some of us the black number on a white background represents a time in the clubs history when the very foundations of what we stand for were established.

A time when we went from wooden spooner to feared opponent.

Many a great has worn that syle of jumper with distinction

Huddo.jpg

Knights01-1.jpg

Pretty average form from you to assume the shop would have the gear in my opinion since its well known it isn't even available until mid-January.

It would appear you know bugger all about it since the girls in the shop confirmed otherwise.

It would also appear you have no idea about retail sales or merchandising, so hats off to you and keep winning, champ.

I will buy two Guernseys one home and one replica clash away guernsey. Will get number 22 and 37 respectively, but will wait after the AGM to order them just ensure there are no number changes. The training singlets the Gold/Tin and Brown/Tin actually look quite good. Probably the best adadas item available to purchase on Hawks Nest. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would appear you know bugger all about it since the girls in the shop confirmed otherwise.

It would also appear you have no idea about retail sales or merchandising, so hats off to you and keep winning, champ.

Not to mention I am almost positive the Hawks Nest website previously said gear would be out mid-December and that is now showing as mid-January - so it obviously has been pushed back (possible demand has been above what was expected). As you said - to not have stuff in by Christmas is not good. That is money gone begging for the club.

It would appear the girls in the shop would know bugger all about it since the club says otherwise.
Thanks, I have no desire to learn sales and marketing, that would require a huge IQ drop.

I will buy two Guernseys one home and one replica clash away guernsey. Will get number 22 and 37 respectively, but will wait after the AGM to order them just ensure there are no number changes. The training singlets the Gold/Tin and Brown/Tin actually look quite good. Probably the best adadas item available to purchase on Hawks Nest. :)

Lucky i waited and didn't order number 37 right away! :oops::p But the good thing is i save $120 because i all ready have the number 11 Guernsey i brought in 2011 which was previously worn by Clinton Young. :)

The numbers me and my sister are getting woo hoo!

*Were, not sure if she is going to get 11 or 25 now.

Picked up my away top on the weekend they look awesome, ive already got a few predominately gold ones so i thought i would go for this one. They are at Hawks nest atm, numbers and home tops where a maybe for today (monday) if not they will be nest year. Some good deals at Hawks nest atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back