Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's good for comedic value - case in point the NIMBY's carrying on about this development
Whenever I read comments, 90% of the time it's for the comedic value.

The time this has been given in the media is just proportionate to how many people love drama by clicking the links and buying the papers.

JO being a former politician will understand how much attention needs to be paid to this tiny minority.

Fwiw I'm all for community space.

The time this has been given in the media is just proportionate to how many people love drama by clicking the links and buying the papers.

JO being a former politician will understand how much attention needs to be paid to this tiny minority.

Fwiw I'm all for community space.
We have 11.5 Clubs in Victoria .....all doing club extensions / moving bases .....there's just never any talk about residents arking up ......crickets

Of course we just bulldoze ahead .....ask questions afterwards .....heritage listed, not an issue :D

How did this one not get raised earlier though. Seems obvious all groups using the space would be consulted at the very beginning?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Cause once again it's the South Road works affecting them, not us.

We have 11.5 Clubs in Victoria .....all doing club extensions / moving bases .....there's just never any talk about residents arking up ......crickets

Of course we just bulldoze ahead .....ask questions afterwards .....heritage listed, not an issue :D

Is there anything that is actually heritage listed at Thebarton Oval?

I think the ticket box on Ashley St may be, but that would be about it.

Is there anything that is actually heritage listed at Thebarton Oval?

I think the ticket box on Ashley St may be, but that would be about it.
The ticket box and the main grand stand are both heritage listed

The pear supporters won’t be able to play the no heritage card anymore 😆
We'd have Twice the heritage (grand Stand and ticket box to their grand stand)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there’s been some voting irregularities with the council elections, including West Torrens and Adelaide. I wonder if those opposed in West Torrens sent in multiple votes to try and get their candidates up?

Lomax has won Adelaide, no idea if that is a good thing. There is an Adelaide Now article which listed some results, but not West Torrens.

I checked the electoral commission site but it’s useless, unless I am. Anyone know how to find out if the West Torrens Mayor was re-elected and if Anne Moran got up again in Adelaide?

So there’s been some voting irregularities with the council elections, including West Torrens and Adelaide. I wonder if those opposed in West Torrens sent in multiple votes to try and get their candidates up?

Lomax has won Adelaide, no idea if that is a good thing. There is an Adelaide Now article which listed some results, but not West Torrens.

I checked the electoral commission site but it’s useless, unless I am. Anyone know how to find out if the West Torrens Mayor was re-elected and if Anne Moran got up again in Adelaide?
try this site

Michael Coxon ran unopposed so is still mayor of West Torrens

Anne Moran is 2nd of 9 candidates fighting for 2 spots

1. A.Abrahimzadeh - 1850
2. A.Moran - 1790
3. J.Giles - 1685
daylight
4-9 Range from 217-651

Michael Coxon ran unopposed so is still mayor of West Torrens

Anne Moran is 2nd of 9 candidates fighting for 2 spots

1. A.Abrahimzadeh - 1850
2. A.Moran - 1790
3. J.Giles - 1685
daylight
4-9 Range from 217-651
So good news for our plans and come on J Giles, I’m presuming voting it still going I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back