Workshop New Clash Jumper for Essendon in 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Essendon supporters need to lighten up a bit. You'll likely wear it twice a year. LeeARM's design is amazing

It's the logo, not the idea for a clash jumper. I'm more than happy for a clash jumper, I made that quite clear throughout the thread. However, that wasn't the point.

The point was about the logo. It is something a majority of Essendon supporters would like to distance themselves from, rather than associating with it even further.

Also, who made you the director of what someone needs to lighten up about? It doesn't even concern your club, so for you to act like you know what's best for ours is just silly.

LeeARM's effort is great, but there are other ideas that would be better suited IMO, including other designs he has created.

This is a message board of opinions, get used to it.

They shouldn't go with a complete Silver Overhaul having a Black collar and Black Cuffs makes it more connected to the home jumper design aswell as the red slash

Yeh I agree, I also think that a black outline of the sash would work. Something like this...

EssendonClashConcept.jpg

Edit: Don't worry about the socks. They would stay the same.

This was an idea I had (pardon any jpeg compression and the roughness of the image), could just about be described as black but at the same time it's mostly 'light', maybe the fade effect would have to be modified:

essendon.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I highly doubt they would either, but it could just about keep everyone happy!

Well, I kinda think the opposite would be true.
Opposition supporters would complain about how pathetic Essendon were for trying to stay as close as possible to Black with Red sash, and Essendon supporters would bemoan the fact that it isn't Black with Red sash, but some horrible gradient concoction.

essendonclash.jpg

had a little go at something

Shouldn't this be an entry in a 'St.Kilda/Essendon' merger?

IF Essendon get their heads out their arse and actually make an alternate jumper, steel or platinum or whatever other name that means silver would have to be the light colour or else it would just be pointless having two AFL teams with identical colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop New Clash Jumper for Essendon in 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back