New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Other NJPW Dominion notes:
Great-O-Khan won the KOPW Title from Yuya Uemura in the 15 min time limit, only 2 rope breaks allowed match.
Yota Tsuji, Hiromu Takahashi and Bushi won the Never Openweight 6 Man Tag Titles from Tanahashi, Toru Yano and Boltin Oleg.
Jeff Cobb retained the NJPW TV Title vs Ishii. Enjoyed this match.
TMDK won both the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles and NJPW Strong Tag Titles vs ELP/Hikuleo, KENTA/Chase Owens, and Yoshi-Hashi/Goto in a 4 way Elimination Tornado Tag. ELP and Hikuleo got eliminated first, then KENTA/Owens, then Yoshi-Hashi/Goto.
Shingo Takagi retained the Never Openweight Title vs Henare via a double 10 count draw.
Mox retained the IWGP World Title vs EVIL in the Lumberjack match via a deathrider on a barbed wire baseball bat.
El Desperado beat Taiji Ishimori to win the Best of the Super Jr Tournament in the main event. Then post-match El Desperado challenged SHO to a Steel Cage match for the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Title.

NJPW Soul Day 1 notes:
Yoshi-Hashi and Goto beat EVIL and Dick Togo.
Naito and Titan beat Yuya Uemura and Taka Michinoku.
Tanahashi, Toru Yano and Oleg Boltin won the Never Openweight 6 Man Tag Titles from Hiromu Takahashi, Yota Tsuji and Bishi.
Drilla Moloney and Clark Connors retained the IWGP Jr Tag Titles vs Robbie Eagles and Fujita.
Henare won the Never Openweight Title from Shingo Takagi.
David Finlay retained the IWGP Global Title vs Sanada.
El Desperado won the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Title from SHO in a Steel Cage match in the main event. It was the same Hell in a Cell style fence with no roof like the last time New Japan had a cage match. Douki then came out and wants a future title shot.

Last edited:
8u3fz6.jpg

"Tourney Khan" is taking notes...

Shota Umino injured.
"I had a hip fracture and a strained disc It's the L45 disc. I also had an MRI done. I'll somehow get back to Tokyo tomorrow.I will definitely be back by G1. I'm going to take a break for a while. Sorry."

GQVmh2VaMAArxOQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back