West Coast
Adelaide Crows
2010jumperlarge.jpg

Brisbane Lions

0717048300.jpg

West Coast Eagles
pclashguernsey.jpg

Brisbanes is just horrible.

The Eagles and Crows aren't too bad, however being rip offs of Hawthorns away guernsey of last year. Which I could understand with the Eagles also being done by Puma, however Adelaide is done by Reebok, so how that can be justified by the design department I have no idea.

Brisbane Lions
0717048300.jpg
Must say I nearly threw up when I saw that new Lions guernsey. What a bloody disgrace. Looks like they've "tried" to incorporate some of the old lion as per all the fury over this new jumper but what they've really done with it is some crappy redesign of the old lion with the new head just "plonked" on. Looks horrible. Yuck. Can't describe my annoyance in words really, and Im not even a lions man.

That Adelaide clash looks pretty awesome!

And as for the lions jumper... at least they kept the body of the Fitzroy lion, it's just the lion is oversized!

seriously why bother with the Fitzroy colours any more the old fitzroy lion is as good as extinct so they cant say they are trying to pay respect their past because that ship has sailed with new logo. and if some of you think i am saying just get rid of everthing Fitzroy, im not, im saying the complete opposite. i think every club should try to pay respect to their history

Here's all the one's so far in their full form. Not taking away from your original work InCase, it's just that a couple of them were promotional photos that didn't really outline the whole guernsey. Hope you don't mind.

Adelaide Home:
2010Homeguernsey1.jpg

Adelaide Clash:
2010awayguernsey1.jpg

Brisbane Home:
091113_Image02.jpg

Brisbane Away/Melbourne:
091113_Image03.jpg

Fremantle Home:
2a9bmn9.png

Geelong Home:
1rfbie.png

Geelong Clash:
2ro3rpt.png

The only real difference with these Geelong ones is the subtle collar change:
mro9g.png

The neck for ISC products is now more rounded.

Melbourne Home:
14me15t.png

Port Adelaide Home: Sponsors yet to be decided
2u4ne4p.png

Port Adelaide Clash: Sponsors yet to be decided
byhz.png

St Kilda Home:
24mxt3s.png

St Kilda Clash:
33mlzbn.png

Sydney Home:
cl1lc.png

Sydney Clash:
2m7tg.png

West Coast Clash:
p_Clash%20Guernsey.jpg

This took me ages as well, having to print screen all the ISC guernseys from their 2010 catalogue PDF and then having to upload them all to tinypic.

Thanks

Brisbane you sell-out c***s. Line the board up and shoot them.
Geelong's=The best.
Sydney's=Sick of that home jumper, gimme a reverse of the away, or a red and white hooped one.
Saint Kilda's=Just need a nicer clash strip.
Adelaide's=Home jumper better than last's because of no cut-out bits. Away jumper borderline monstrocity.
West Coast's=Meh. I wouldn't buy it personally but not that bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a big hater of the navy/white/gold/ochre combo, im not a fan of the Eagles one. But, the design principles are there, aesthetically it looks good and will sell like hotcakes. But, its Just Not West Coast :thumbsdown:

Adelaide's is an interesting one. The more I look at it, the more I like it. However, it is another one that disregards the history of the club in a move to wow the kids with another addition to the birdhead/side panel/shoulder panel fad. One thing mentioned by another poster is that is will look like a wave from the distance due to the double-blue definition of the crow's head. Add this to the red and yellow "swishes" down the bottom that remind me of beach-flags, it will look more Gold Coast than Adelaide on the field.

Brisbane. Everyone knows its a shocker for two reasons - the complete lack of respect shown to the Brisbane/Fitzroy members by the board, and the UNBELIEVABLE AMATUERISH lion.
In theory, its the perfect modernization of the previous design and ticks all those boxes. In practice, however, the size , proximity and design of the lion is horrid. WAY to big, WAY too far down the jumper. Someone else made the good point that the jumper should compliment its wearer, rather than try and be more than them.
What tops all this is the copy/paste nature of the lion motif - sure, its not the same lion body, more like a cartoon version with identical feet lines and back legs. But the way the head is done makes it look like it was done in 5 seconds. The whole mane design is terrible, the shading just seems to cut off where the logo head does. It is so obvious that the logo is just stuck on with no further integration into the design. What the hell is with those little lines on the mane that have no significance or impact? And where is the light source? Looking at the logo purely, you would say its from the top-left - however there is no indication of this on the legs, ball, tail or another other part of the body. On the head, there is no two-tone maroon that we see in the logo, but there is a two-tone yellow in the face, as well as white in the eyes. No consistency!
If the base design was applied to the previous lion or the awesome updated version on the Costa website, it would look great IMO. However the execution and application with this design leaves a lot to be desired.

Moving on, its good to see ISC applying the Geelong collar to everyone else. Also interesting to not St. Kilda's move to an all-white collar/cuff (used to have black piping) - reflecting the history of the jumper pre "hot-cross-bun design, and now consistent with the clash jumper. What is with the back part of the collar? is it meant to "dip" like that?

Sydney's - meh. I just hope they wear that white one every away game with white shorts and striped socks. It will get them up with the times (whtie shorts for away games, boys). Also looks like the home jumper has increased the angles in the V around the opera house to what its more like on the logo. Good move.

that Brisbane jumper is an absolute disgrace....... horrible design, horrible idea (if they were going to change the logo change the jumper dont just slap the new logo on it) and it just sh*ts all over the heritage of Fitzroy.
Geelong and the saints are relatively the same, personally i love the saints clash jumper, maintains the heritage and does what a clash jumper is supposed to do (collingwood take note).
Adelaide and West Coast's clash jumpers are okay, not a fan of Adelaides new logo but clash jumpers doing what they should are okay by me.
Sydneys new clash is a gem, as already said not sure who they clash with but i hope they wear it a few times good throwback jumper (south melbourne) simple design, this one is the winner so far.

What is with the back part of the collar? is it meant to "dip" like that.
As far as I know, ISC are going with the skintight, high rounded collar designs for 2010 that Nike and adidas have already used. Don't actually like the skintights, and prefer the good old V-neck as well. The back collar dip looks stupid IMO. Also, not really happy with those white panels down the side of the Sydney guernsey.

They are all disgusting but i really am appauled and dissapointed in the Brisbane Lions one. It destroys history and i rekon alot of fans will be pretty upset about it and the lions will lose membership over it :(:(:(

They are all disgusting but i really am appauled and dissapointed in the Brisbane Lions one. It destroys history and i rekon alot of fans will be pretty upset about it and the lions will lose membership over it :(:(:(
Personally I think it ruins their future more than their history. Those Premiership cups aren't going anywhere but the supporters will be.
The strangest thing I find is that this is their answer to GC coming into the competition and the club seems proud of this terrible design, they don't accept that it looks weird and wrong and the supporters who don't like it can go on and move to GC.

^^^^^ As Bombers fans, mind if I ask what the hell is with the lowered sash they've been wearing this season?? I have always liked the Dons home strip but that lowered sash just doesn't look right. Whats the feeling among Bombers fans about that????

Adelaides home jumper really is a nice one. One of my favourites along with the Richmond home jumper. Im glad they have gone back to the simple stripes without the needless cutout bits. Good call Crows. :thumbsu:

Im with everyone else, the BL one is god-awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back